Trashy Rainy Party Day 3
Blessed be it that the mere mention of those two people fucking out in public just brought out memories of me walking in on my roommate banging people I actually liked and then making everything so weird, intolerant and just fucking toxic inbetween us. Rather the situation here was different; this woman had just led me on and I really did not like her that much at all. The thing in the past was that the roommate would for one person introduce me to them and they not be dating and then surely bang them regardless of whatever implications that would have for either friendships. The thing is he just simply banged the woman and that was the destruction of any friendship I had with the person as they saw me somehow as a collaborator with the dude despite me walking in and them laughing at me-not knowing or even be given the common courtesy to what they were doing. I am to say that a person was a kid back then. They were so trusting.
There was another girl I myself talked to and short story short; after a long day of class and then working on comics I just returned to my room to find the girl in bed with him. Was no where safe that this dude would not bang a girl that I liked? He later just brought another girl into the room who is not featured in the comic for simplistic means but this person had some falling out with the dude or maybe they did have sex and I did not walk in yet this person would glare at me as if the enemy for the rest of my time at that college. Again seeing me as the collaborator to this dude's behaviors when it was not me who was even bothering with her. Next and the last; roommate would bring another girl into his room and they just be sitting there watching a movie and this girl would look at me with interest that I can only say was sexual. As if she was going to get a threesome. A person tried to be friendly but a person had seen too much of this dude banging these women; who were not just women but people who I liked. Anyways, I just left the room and did not come back until a later time because fuck-should a person have to see that crap? It was also not fair at all. Greatly; the dude lacked any great care and compassion if not respect for these people. I think that I was the only person who actually showed real humane care to them and not just to have sex with them.
When I saw that girl and guy doing it; it more than made me angry-it traumatized me all over again and that is when I realized that guy was not my friend and was not truly any good person to even be holding things back for. I mean where is the fucking bro code? In the shitty toilet. More to continue of Trashy Rainy Party Day after these messages.
Comments
Post a Comment