Dessacrow Academy another perspective.

 I would like to write this Dessacrow Academy from the perspective of insensitive, warmongering, disrespectful, ignorant and entitled people. What people do to create in this world is something that is not a luxury. It is what they aspire to do in life but many times is defeated by overt-commercialization, corporate abuse, toxic competitiveness, insensitivity to the work being a real job and I think that clearly enough some people just think its so easy to create. They look at you and mutter, "ah, the childish art person". But really are just ignorant people. I am to say that I think it would be cool to remove myself from the equation and just see how people would far trying to live my life as a creator. Of course these people are too stupid and far too evil naturally to ever have any type of civilized substance to them but let us just play pretend for the absurdity of things matching their absurd notions that they are the superior. I think enough some people just play too much into the box of "what they can get away with their race" but actually belittle theirselves as real people and pretty much destroy any good chance of living a good life because for one people already know you are racist/self hating and won't want to be bothered with you. I think enough that the comic book industry lacks any latinas in it and frankly even though its the 21st century the great indulgence of latinas (at least those I have met mostly) take it for a joke. I think that I will make the character an early 20s individual who is a latina who hates black people just to represent the great majority of people I have come across that are just bad people. Somehow they make comics just like the ones people on this site are waiting on me to release. I just want to mock some people who honestly have attacked me for no damn reason but their own self perceived delusions. I am to say folks you cannot get anything out of me that is frankly hateful and illogical to even assume you can get. You only pick a fight. I think I will make this individual wear highheels and things of that nature. I call this work; Dessacrow Academy Absurd.

Comments

Popular Posts