MK MZODERN TRASHY RAINY PARTY day.
I write and draw this all to illustrate on the bare bottom the real grim realities of college and its absurd natures gone too far. There in this top level of the commons there were so many people gathered so that it was hot and stale in one area. The one area this couple would prostrate on a couch newly purchased by the school and fuck on it. Furniture that in a community college would be sat on by many strangers before hand and even later. Hell, even someone's innocent child daughter or baby daughter would have the misfortunate misfortune of even sitting in the place of where they did it. The great absurdity is that this couple in great capacities would be the faces that would be seen in the whole media images of the school in the time period of the 2019 period. The dude who was younger than the women by the way-she being 25 at the time; would always be featured in these little videos for the campus to promote online. Whilst these things never became big; there were better people qualified to be in the school's image. The woman herself would go onto be apart of the student government association which is really bad considering the public damage to the school's image she really did by even being apart of it; aka, people literally freaking saw this person out in public shagging. I think that when you have laws against people shagging in public; its disgusting to say that they are the best examples of what your school has to offer. They really aren't the best.
Had anyone who saw them banging said anything-it would have led to something serious and even arrest. You literally cannot go outside in the view of people and just bang; its literally against the law. So to say the school is great funny in how it promoted people who were the simply worst people imaginable to be the posterchildren for your school. I am just to say these people literally as well stayed so long at that school accomplishing nothing. Homeboy there since 2015 and never graduate once with anything at all essentially spending 4 year there and even more likely wasting time essentially. Playing games, wandering around, having fun, fucking around literally and really much doing nothing good at all. Homegirl, literally a fucking redneck in latina form and in some manners a person preying on people's innocence or perceived youth to just do whatever she wanted to "make of them". I am to say its shady as fuck when this person I saw later working at my local bookstore had this dude who was kinda of eager to meet her but when he saw that she had been talking to me in the same kinda of way; he started to loose interested. I could see this confused look that shaded away into anger for a bit and then stalled. I am to say that I literally did not say much to this dude because really I did not want to ever speak to this woman again. I think the dude perceived this as there was nothing said as he sat with me for a bit before the girl came and went away with her friend. I am not saying this girl was a player -no she is a player. In terms of academics probably the worst in the sum that she went to a christian college in the early 2010s and that surely did not pan out for her having the best introduction to college so that a person continued misinformation about people, culture and just blessed theirselves to be that white imperialist who must save the people. Literally the last time I willingly spoke to her which was when she was with the dude who she would shag with-I asked why she paused to speak to me that day I was just casually being by myself eating my noodles and sauce. It was just the most generic and bullshit expression ever.
She said to me, " I did it so that you would know that you are loved". But prior when I asked if she liked me she just laughed crudely and awkardly and just laughed even more, "No". I had pretended to laugh with her only to mask my angry. I made my face serious and she answered, " I did it so that you would know that you are loved". I seriously am to say that person does not appreciate being belittled and her words contradicted each other. How is a person going to show interest and then say that they don't like them and then say that they are "loved". As if a person needed to be fixed as they were minding their own fucking business and she was going to get the credit for that fix. Truly, a person would have been "loved" if they were left the fuck alone but they weren't. Realistically this person thought of me as an option but then thought to another option and settled on them. They fell back on their corrupt religion for an excuse when called out for stringing a person along. I think really much a person was just shoved the wrong way as to be such; a person is never a 2nd option or even such a thing as an option but a person with their own life. I literally am to say to you the woman just left with the gullible dude after I called her out and so did her friend. There is to be said that was the last time I hung out with the people. They just up and left me behind. I think that in terms of character these people were just shitty people and really much if anyone actually knew them as they were they would not want to be bothered by them and their image truly would bring down the school itself. People, know the story of these two shacking up together at the top of the main building because they simply saw it. So many people saw it and it will forever be what they remember especially when they see these people in capacity in these advents of events and images to represent the school. I find it funny the school ignores the real realities of things so much and promotes lies over the real truth that they should never be surprised when the image of their school become shit in their own fucking community.
Anyways a read this was but it is the truth.
Comments
Post a Comment