Enough with the Will Smith crap.

 A person has been hearing since the Sunday, Will Smith this and Will Smith that but enough. It really was not a big deal. Hollywood is literally fettered with people who have done worse and will do worse and they weren't ever defending their wives from a ton deaf comedian who thought he was funny when he was not. I think the academy does not understand that they are condoning people to foremost be ableist by not realizing Chris Rock was in the wrong for making that joke. I am to say; would you make this joke out in public. Would a normal person get away with making this joke? The answer is that they would not certainly as people would be right in defending their wives. How normalized has it become to mock a person's wife just because they are a celebrity? I think pretty much enough if you say Will Smith should go to jail and lose his Oscars just remember only racists would have such a fixation. If Brad Pitt had smacked Tom Cruise for mocking his wife in a bad joke; I don't thin anyone would be telling the mate to go to jail or give up his award especially when the night was to celebrate in part him and not Tom Cruise. Really much; its very simple-whatever goes on between Will and Jada is freaking no one else's business despite what they insuniate. 

 It would truly be spineless if Will just sat there and took a bad joke mocking his wife just to be "in with the moment of it being funny" with the crowd. I could not give a fuck about Wanda Skyes, Jim Carrey, Zoey whatever or some fucking American poser like James Corden thinks it was "horrifying and traumatizing". The fuck.  Real trauma exists and its not the kind you get from stepping horribly over two living people and their relationship and insuniating shit about them and how it was bad for Will to defend his wife instead of having some deillegitimize it to be "funny for a presentation award show". Really much fuck this shit. I am to say there are somethings in life that are sacred. The free will for people to love who they love and not be bullied for who they love or how their lover looks like. I think that Hollywood has a history of sexual manipulation and romance manipulation from me too to co-stars even dating at all; that you have to applaud a person for standing up to a corrupt culture that wishes to do anything to rip two consenting adults apart on the faulty and pretentious premise of psuedo moral virtues.

 Let me fucking say it; I trust no one in Hollywood but fuck-I will trust Will Smith( even though I wrote before I did not) for sticking it up to the people who just try to control who fucks who and what is what and this and that of who fucks who. I  think that its pathetic in society we have news cycles peddling rumors and crap about people's marriages but will never do this for those who actually need it. If you are going to spread rumors about celebrities' relations no matter how disfunctional; you might as well do the same to the common people but that would be such a bad thing to do. Imagine the level of drama, fighting, violence and deaths if people just felt privy to weigh into strangers relations and just allow people to bully people's lovers and ask for nothing in return. Its nonsense and can only happen to a black man accepting an award on his special night. I think that enough that its all good that a person makes a joke onto its all eyes on you and fuck you-because you are a celebrity and people must be able to make creepy power grabbing jokes that dare to subvert your romantic life by making your wife unacceptable to many and pointing out how she cannot grow hair like other women. Fuck! Its all good until its you mocked in front of the world by some washed out comedian who believes there is  no joke out of bounds and fears the day comedians be akin to not some god like standard of infallibity but day to day commonality.

Comments

Popular Posts