Sunglasses 9

 There will be a new Sunglasses work soon. I have figured out what I will do for some chapters and it will be very much a liberation and continuation of the original idea I made in 2007. I will say that when I first made the Sunglasses work I was literally 12 years old and a person whilst they wanted to include things of a sexual nature in the work just did not know how to do it and thought that it was frowned upon. I cannot tell you how many pages of the original I actually tore up and flushed down a toilet exactly. But really much after a long time aka around 2016 a person realized that these things were not wrong to be in art. So; I am to say that when I create this most recent version of the Sunglasses work it is close to the original idea I had at first and really much is that original story.

Comments

Popular Posts