Meff.
Manga end Flash Forward
What greatly interests me in a manga is the conclusion. Its made of a definitive end sometimes. But then there is a definitive end to the story and then there is a time skip showing you what happens after the story. Naruto does this and it led into Boruto. Usually not much is known what happens inbetween the time periods of the definitive end and then the time skip forward. For months, intrigued by this idea I have seeked and sought out what it would be like to do this in real life logic. To view one part of your life as this subjective definitive end and then wait a great period to see what is different later on. I mean, I did not wait for the time to pass; this was not the experiment. I saw the point in time I choose as an end of a way of life. I wanted to see what type of life I could create in the the time which could be the "time skip forward". I greatly have to say that a person reached for their own betterment and finally have come out to a point in time so different and astranged from the prior time so that it is different greatly.
This has been a great experiment, I have to say and that it was a great one. Arguably will lead into a comic or two or many in such and I will use this principal there. Thank you.
Comments
Post a Comment