Where to go next?
In trying to make these works safe for all to read it means that these works must not be clean. That they are immoral and many times in these words of the 3rd parties profane but no its them who is unclean. They basically boast morals when they do nothing for the people nor the world nor their little social circle. I think I do more good exposing people as they are then these people. It was a mistake to try to make these works consumable to all when they will never be. I will not continue this trend but arc for freedom. No more but return to how things were supposed to be.
Like I really don't care about fucking Lego, Marvel, DC, UH or any of these entities having a problem with what I post when its the literal fucking truth. These bastards then want to steal my ideas and its funny that just because you are a big company does not mean you get to do whatever and treat people however especially whilst they are going through and for one of these entities-someone in their upper ranks of the organization basically causes it. Its that Lego to Marvel to DC to UH complex that gets you mk mzodern's biggest issues and that is basically the stealing, the intimidation and then them being on the fence realizing if I went public with anything it would be bad for them. You don't get that privilege anymore.
O, I gotta say Marvel tried to steal Launching 4 but Launching 4 is not Fantastic Four though so ha, ha, ha and yea-I really did not mean it to even come to the name at all but the difference is they are doing some and Fantastic Four just is. Tried to make it for a gun manfacturer too. Lego removed my comment because I guess they just did not like my account and would keep on doing it for the longest time so I just was tired of being singled out for singing their praises. Fuck your toys. If that is how you are going to treat a long time fan; then maybe I never will make a Runecasters in legoes ever again. Like bruh. What? Its no way to behave. I was simply being a fan. But alas. That is over with. I will never buy legoes again.
DC comics basically scumnet.com and basically real time waster as all you gonna get is something evil back. I am pretty sure the pressure to even revive Static Shock was because I posted I was going to make one and so they get the actual people and newcomer talent to ensure that whatever I was gonna create would not compete. Anyways; so basically what do we have here. Entities that fucking steal and take and not give. I kinda don't even read comics anymore and they all just bore me. Who cares. Whatever. Done with it.
I really gotta say that I don't give any care about what anyone or any entity thinks. I am free again. I can say what needs to occur now is just basically returning to work. What was I doing earlier? Something of the future fest type of deal aka trying to find something of the future and so that is where I am going to go.
Comments
Post a Comment