everything about fall 2016 mm culture. 2

 The thing is that a person be pushed so far by the people whom they would go onto court and be attacked on is that by the end of things everything dried up and everything is gone. The last time a person even saw anyone who looked their way was someone who was perhaps and I really don't know their age but will assume they are too young to qualify for 27 year old man. I wanted to forge special connections and yes you can say I forged connections with so many woman that they chase you for years and the connection even stays when they are fucking married but like let me say this-they were never supposed to be like this. Nothing was supposed to happen like this at all. Like its very simple to chart out what happened and all this and all that. I have been wanting to set the record straight for so many years but could not as a person was beleagured by assualts, attacks and basically crippled by these people and their experimentative whills.

I got to tell you folks that all the Mind Games, Namely Game, Mind Gate and all those works are just simply commentaries on a larger thing and some people get tired of the "multiverse" but aren't really comic book fans and say there is multiverse fatigue. Lol, fuckers you basically never see any one reality in any detail that is actually an alternative reality. Everyone of them has a United States and in each and everyone slavery and the same pop stars exist. Like I am going to be real with you; its bullshit and ultimately people are being fed Craft Cheese and think its real refined Gouda. No one really puts effort into these concepts and are just lazy. If you look at the MCU; most of their multiverse things suck really much and ultimately detract from the concept and nothing is really detailed enough to actual even show you multiverse anything. The 2nd Doctor Strange movie does the cliche of just making the multiverse a spittoon for horror interests and that alone is such poor quality you are getting dollar store cheese that is not even craft cheese. Like do you think everything would happen the same over and over again. Into the Spiderverse does actual justice to the concept itself and it is done by Sony. There was a 90s show called Sliders and for the first season it was getting a bit past Craft Cheese and then it died in that whole goal and just became moldy cheese. The whole idea of people getting Multiverse fatigue is such bullshit when the concept has existed since like the 1940s if not longer in comics. Like do you seriously thing this is the first generation to toy with this idea? Its just that people think they understand something when they literally watch one movie or two about that do the idea so badly you are getting cat piss cheese so you will never know refined cheese and saying "the idea is tired". The people don't understand anything really much and make up all these tiresome "verses" idealisms that really for the heck of it are anything at all but bad ideas. I have seen people slap red stars on these generic ai ideas and ultimately do fucking nothing with the character designs that look so bad and call it finished. The thing is that once you get to a point where people truly don't understand something and run with it then you have a problem. You have a problem of allowing idiots to set fire to great institutions and call the shots. That is the problem with things today. 

I see so much of this Southpark Panderverse commentary on youtube by white people saying its great and all this shit but like you have to realize; white people always have the fucking screen. They in history have always had it. I'd like to go back to a point in history where in movies white people would have you believe blacks were out to get the common person and that Jim Crow was necessary. Oh, so necessary to keep them in order and really much that is so sad indeed. I do not think that so many people have brains than they have brain fluid in a skull because let's be sure that everything that is even changed in modern media to incite the rage of those who would make a South Park Panderverse commentary are essentially complaining that there are people who aren't straight white men. The whole thing of South Park Panderverse is very racist as it assumes that white people are the default and everyone's else is just added in for corporate bonus and that may be the case but like the argument is so dead. You really don't even know what a proper multiverse is. People have not even seen the Watchmen movie to even recognize that it gives such better depth to a world that is alternate than most movies aside from the Spiderverse 2nd movie have. There is no real change in stake. Like man; these people who create these alternative worlds mostly don't even have good timelines or any depth to the world so basically that it just the same shit as reality herein. There is nothing different. The whole great thing is that people are afraid to learn history and realize accurately how it could have gone and rather are too stupid and naive in their fairytales of Christian folklore to even surpass the limitations on their mind to engage in what is pure logic thinking.

You want to become a robot? People say get a chip in the brain but that is just like cosplaying as a computer and really much saying you were born a computer instead of  a man. Ultimately people are getting in their own ways to even acheive the cyber value of fantasy they want to engage in. The human mind is already made to process logic and in the end yes; its good to pretend that people will get smarter with a chip in the brain but no they won't. There is no future evolution of humanity in that. Its all nonsense. People literally can do better if they just fuck off with fucking dumb make believe shit like "oh we are these people from a bible when of course that makes no sense when we emigrated there just some years ago less than 100 and aren't even scientifically from that region". Like I am going to be real with people than ultimately people love the whole element of being white and oppressing people of color so much that if not borne of it; they want to emulate it and that is because people want to do it and will say anything to justify their terrible beliefs.  People will believe what they want and ultimately somethings people should never be allowed to believe. The whole racism superiority thing carries so deeply a construct that it basically insures many possibilities aren't avialable to pursue and history gives so much examples from who you can marry, to who you can trust, do business, watch a movie with, agree with and even how you envision alternatives. Every alternative to a racist person always has to do with a white person or someone who is a "yes man" to a white person and just never is with one where black people have any authority or any other people have authority. This is the logic their brains run on and its incompatible with the language of mm culture. You cannot envision realities of success, romance, fun or adventure with any person of color as a racist. Your world is shrunken and your views are warped to a degree that your humanity is boxed in constrains that don't exist in this world or any world but your own self engaged prophecy that you are the god of the world.

Some people are fond of experimenting on people of color throughout history and even today but what if you could basically observe the closing of reality in real time with real racists. In football, there are never any black commentators but only white people and thus for many instances something happens in reality that all can see happens but they perceive it differently and thus are the god of their own little world. You see some people act out in a violent way because they see things differently and are entitled to this reality of being in the right and they shrug off just like the commentators any suggestion of being wrong. The whole thing this shows you is that these people are too stubborn to realize the truth in which a collective can see and really much want to pretend to make up the rules of reality instead of actually engaging with things as they are. This means that they basically out of their own ego cannot say things as they are and perpetually stuck in a childish means of mind. Now, what does that mean for alternative dimensions? You cannot really change anything when you are so content living in lalaland that whole 400 years of people suffering proves is just you living in lalaland. You cannot even register what really happens so if shit fucks up; you cannot adjust anything to save your ass whereas you would not be the authority of power. You are so high on this power that you essentially are so weak you would be blown away by the grand scale of any actual multiverse. You would never be able to understand shit in the first place when you are so stuck in the series of mind that everything your people have done is so palletable that you can basically mock movies that have people of color and just confuse that you have genius with shit you don't even understand. 

Its to be said that english is such an easy language to learn but Chinese is not and ultimately to get to a scholar level you have to understand like a 1000 characters. People only have to understand 26 alphabets really in the latin languages but that is not the same to be said with Chinese, Japanes and Korean. The computing power of these people is closed by choice my friends. You can say its a choice to learn a language and these people choice to live on the cusps of barely having a grasp of the language that is english to which if you are American then you really are speaking dogpiss english. People choose to use something so bad to speak and are curious that they are just inflating their worth and economy of even being. In all the due regards of things the whole thing of white reactionary to people being black as in the recent Marvels movie is so done over with tons and time and again and again. Good for you living in your hill of bad home cooking and basically having a taste adversion to what your referred member of the bible created as equal human beings. The South Park Panderverse is just another gib to stay relevant and really does not understand shit and is just the same lue of the films that supported the rise of Jim Crow Laws and the KKK. To be said that the KKK are based on the Knights of Templar of the roundtable which the movies in question parodied as the great next crusade. The first crusade being against Islamists and the 2nd crusade which South Park Panderverse continues is basically white reactionary idealisms. That seek to conserve a reality that never was. Black people were never coming for your jobs when they did not even want to be slaves in the first place to be set free. I mean white people of this sort should just stay the fucking peep in Canada with this bullshit. To be said its not only lazy but its like the white power logic version of trying to "prevent thought of real logic". Trying to keep people hostage in the hell that white power logic creates in the first place. 

I am to say that white people alone by being white do not necessarily possess this white power logic at all and ultimately this logic is like a plague amongst humans and can be very much the main thesis of a black individual. I am going to be real with you that humans are only bound by the logic they choose to follow. Cowboys basically invented the word common sense because people were doing too much stupid shit and dying needlessly that people need to reminded to be right in the mind when they out in the field but like modern people who make these dumb fucking things like the Panderverse and list there are infinite dimensions are really just making up bullshit and its bad writing and if not just suffers from white power logic so badly that every world is the same or is just a mockery of anything that actually is the actual concept. The panderverse fails so badly at anything an alternative dimension thing should even do. For one; the world makes no fucking sense if every white man is a person of color then it makes sense than every person who was a person of color is white but deeming this is Canada and South Park never has really any people of color characters; it just looks so bad when you really have no depth to why suddenly there are so many people of color around when logically anyone who could have been race swapped is so few. There in that alone makes the show stupid when it tries to fix this by adding I dunno too many white people for the episode. Like fuck shit man; that is the problem with white power logic-the gerrymandering of the fucking shit and the cherrypicking and the lying to yourself and the vainity of what must be a conquest against the truth of the world and living a great lie when the creators are likely christain and the bible says not to lie. Like dudes; this thing was trying too hard that its just racist alone. Like the first joke the black character says is," oh, a fried chicken joke". That shit is like so cringe its 2005 level of stupid. This maybe what happens when you give like white people too much creative control especially when their generation has peaked. They be trying a bit too hard to stay revelant.

I know South Park is written by two olde white men and maybe some people have a connection to these people by watching their show and a fondness but I a seeker of truth and discovery find that their whole discovery of "verses" is very pediastrian. Its not even done well. You cannot really parody something you really know nothing about to which you work shows. Like where the fuck are all the men in this world? Tell us how you really feel. Oh, its just like saying white erasure is such a real threat is like "here is this world" and the idiots use it as their banner of hatred just like the Knights of Templar for the KKK. Seek to poison the fun discovery of a concept they clearly don't understand with their whole white flight idealisms and ultimately have such an issue with people of color existing in media that the whole thing says they basically should not exist. Now you can say they have an absence of black men in this world or any men of color but like hmm, they made sure that there still were like white women existing when that means that there have to be a bunch of black men running around in the original SouthPark world to which their aren't. Lol. You see running around because in the Knights of Templar movie oh, that is how black people were pictured. I am to say that you supposed to feel sorry for the main cast for being race swapped and that white is the basic and everything else is the exception and wrong. For alternate dimensions to be used like this is just bad when already you have a world full of idoits completely honest to god happy they are and want to prevent the knowledge of even the history of this world and this work just gunks of anything of freedom from the white debauchery of logic that many people regardless of race operate on.

I wrote all of this to say that certain people in what can be called a "society" choose to only believe certain outcomes and then want to do the lazy ideals of not being able to understand their inability to not make everything about white people and understand the actual world they live in is limiting their ability to truly explore what alternative worlds as a concept truly is. Like man, I gotta explain all that to say of a standard I would like to call Panderverse level. You shall understand as stated above Pandeverse level of comprehension is basically "grifting so hard you understand an idea when you just make it about something you really like-like being racist at any cost!" and really misattributing your zeal for racism to something larger than thou if not multiversal. Oh, you can say even neater; the ability to have the inability to understand a larger concept and attribute your white superiority complex onto it. If not in addition to that-the inability to get out of your way to be successful.

The girls whom I have collectively come about in the past all suffer from the same mentality above and some worse than others. I am to say that I wrote this mostly to explain that no matter how much you could try their vision of the future is very pathetic. Like hmm, they basically can only invision everything with white people and like lowkey girl I tried to speak to despite being a black woman was like that too. No where you go to is safe in a place like that and anyone who you could find that was without this language model in their head was basically vulnerable to these people who are basically like the foot clan to the fucking Shredder who fucks your relationships up. I am going to be so not nice and say that home girl was dumb. She was like kinda of out of touch with reality. The class was in like this shack fucking thing and home girl in front of me really is where I sat just peeps and speaks up about she was Homecoming Queen and really it goes to show that whenever threatened by someone not in their vision goals of a future- they bring up mr. who they want to date. Kudos, the dude was actual hispanic but who cares mate as like they were fucking disgusted by me. Only did before their introduction they turn around and look as a face I would see on so many people's faces. This coy look of some wanning feeling sorry for theirselves, ashamed look at how they behaved, fearful look and if you can be greatly telling it as it is; sexual enthused. Yes, people I may not have known what that face was before but ten years later and many women later you get the picture. All I knew is that I had a chance but did I really want to speak to her. Let me tell you there were many women in that classroom but I only really liked two girls.

 The Mariam in the back neareth highschool dude from the last highschool english which is 12th grade english and this girl ahead. Now there was this native american girl this Ashley was a friend with that sat next to her but like lowkey just not interested in being with them and so folks where do you think this goes.  It would seem that it would be better to just go with the girl at the back. I remember I told Mariam how I felt and she was just disgusted like Israel against the Gaza disgusted. There was nothing in that class for you really but what was the start of a whole lot of pain and suffering and people suffering from Pandeverse level thought. This white exceptionalism vs white flight is what it was. I am saying Ashley had white flight even though being a black person because when confronted with an actual male black person then just in fear ran back to the person closest to being white. White exceptionalism for Mariam as I really think that they thought it was going to be easy to make me have sex with them when I really did not do that type of stuff. The whole sum is that she expected me to act in a certain way and it be so easy for her to run with it but when I did not behave how they expected me to; I guess like let's pretend we weren't having a face like a murder suspect. Like bruh, you really think that even because a person liked them that a person would just be okay with doing it with them? The answer is no. Like man-there are many times in college where them women be trying to get with you and you really did not like them like that. Do you think it would be good to have children with any of these people? That being sex goes wrong and you basically in 9 months have a person whom you must care for the rest of your life essentially. Some would say 18 but really what type of family dynamic is that? Nothing. Yes; you can say protection but that does not always work and ultimately I rather not go down a fire escape of doom that surely escalates and gets you to that 9 month situation and really much-I rather not do such a thing as the basis of starting any relationship. Like bruh, a person never even held hands at this point and you want sex? Its funny; I still never have held hands. I had an objective and really much Mariam be like a black hole. For what context you look for that girl wanted to hate fuck me and that is just not what a person wanted. Though I was questioning what she was really after but intution never lies and nor do cultural cues if not actually speaking to the person.  Oh, yea and really much the whole hostility was like as if I was being difficult or withholding but why a person even liked this person even after that was the sense of mystery around them and maybe one day a person could do it with them but not then. The thing is I never had to worry about this because Mariam be a very bad racist. The type like the slavery hayday racist where they could have their way with any of the slave women and ultimately nope for me; its a no when you actually realize in that chat who they actually are.

In the earlier days of the blog before the whole fall 2016 event I would still be writing romantic things about how graceful she appeared at the university park reading and I did not want to interupt her but really the whole woman just not a good person. You could see it in their stoicism towards many other people especially arabs. This girl did not like arabs despite being from Egypt. One time in the later days of my college experience in a place, this indian couple were laughing and I tried to start up a conversation saying, " what do you think they were laughing about?" And she said robotically, " I don't know those people". But it was like she was tolerating them if you dig what I am saying. It was kinda off putting and then homegirl would later on at night wave to me as I passed by. This person suddenly wanted something out of me that was best hashed out at night when they were just kinda of cold in the elevator before. This girl was bipolar folks or rather wanted certain things at certain times. Oh and just because someone is Muslim does not mean that don't have sex especially if not in the religious way. Like bruh, crimes of a certain sort still happen in Muslim regions if you can realize that and so basically what I am saying is that she knew what she was doing.

Collectively she tried to brush off any feelings by saying it had been four years since I saw her but that means she was paying attention and that really much realized how many mixed signals she had sent that it makes her look the fool. I dunno man, I show a picture of myself and this girl is like " ugly bro". Now she did not say that but really much reacted so badly that if it was a picture of a white person they would have stayed the fuck on and not basically have an english meltdown. This was in 2018 and maybe if they weren't such a violent dick of a person they could have been the one but this girl I am to realize in hindsight; evil. Akin to one of those jock people who think they like just use a girl and then dump her literally. Mariam had some warped ideas in that noggin I am sure and its best a person never did become to become with them in any degree further than the talking measure a person was. Yes, my friends she and I spoke many times always in an elevator but she wanted to ignore all of that and if not was ashamed of it all. This person who willingly spoke to you and said hello to you almost many days you past angry that you wanted to reach out to connect with them? Nah, that is like the devil of racists and you would have  half devil children with that woman if you dareth even sleep a peep. I am saying the person not all that sane in the head and if you maybe tried to use protection-it would be sabatoged so they could play victim and use you for money essentially. Like; let's use the brain here-I am not dumb and know when these people are trying something flirty. The funny thing is that no one else waved to me ever like that ever again which is to say her behavior was just poorly communicating an idea and expecting a person to react it how they wanted to and getting angry everytime how she saw things never worked out. I mean the woman was not that great and if was a male would just be a creep flat out that no one would contest their behavior.

So when I was to write what I wanted to write before the start of what was going to be fall 2016 mm culture; you know I was trying to write about the times in the elevator but that never came to pass and really much the girl is largely responsible for what wrongs I suffered. You can say they act as like the leader of the mob of the knights in like primely. I mean there was like a hierachy and this person be at the top and the Allison be like a coordinator of sorts. Then you get her friend Ashley who is just going with it and is only in  a lower leadership value in connection to her friend. Then there suddenly is just a whole bunch of people all out there to kkk your ass wasting their whole potential because they are so fucked up by this Pandeverse level of thinking and ultimately are hateful of a black person seeing you as the obstacle to the white husband they want to have. That is just stupid really when in reality; they never realize how so many people have an issue with a dude and that really a dude never did anything to them and they are just led like fucking sheep to basically ruin whatever good potential they have in life. Like man; things could have gone so badly for these women if a person was not in the best shape or mindset. No one wants to realize the obvious but its stupid to assume that life's value for a woman of any sort is behind a white man when obviously all these women are attracted to you and you are black and its a possibility for so many of them that by even showing up is admitting your interest and how much you have a problem with it. Now, at the time I had no problem with so many attendenees. I did not and the fact of them being racist was not an issue; it could be worked through I would say but the one thing I cannot avoid is the attempt on a person's life. Now Mariam operated continually after that date in the assumption that I still cared about her. The thing is I was confused but I still had these feelings but realized it was them who led me into a trap and took sacred things that is not anyone's right to take and defile. Trying to push the narrative that they had been wronged is just a means of a regime trying to snuff out resistance to its fucking experiments fucking with people's romantic game. Like man, I dunno how much you realize its fucked up to fuck with a person's romantic life such you have all the people and the possibilities basically against you and gone. Its sad just for a crazy bitch to say they are god. But no. Clearly some people don't care about equal rights, justice and freedom of people to date who they want to date. To emphasis greatly no one forced these people to come but they came manipulated out of their fear that their future white husband was in the threat of not being and they would forget the superiority of such a white person and be sullied by someone who must be lower than them. Its then these closed minded people want to coopt what I use and for all you to recognize MM culture is just like a logical language; there are rules and these people by following their error filled Panderverse level of thought cannot even comprehend what it even is and then making these very inaccurate, offensive and laughable idealisms because making hasty sharp and stupid generalizations and inferences is all they have been successful at and some crazy person reward them. The thing is they still run on Panderverse level of thought. They will never escape it and they will always be a slave to a fear that does not really exist. 

Their logic nesseciates that I have the power to force them to be with me when I don't and never did ironically especially in all the time I was amongst them. It nesseciates that somehow that I the black person they have chased is that of an inferior and a threat to their white future husband to which I actually am not by the previous stated sentence. It combines these two and just with their anger which is also not logic and just runs with having some authority to attack and "take back what is wronged". These people are so stupid when all that time people were just controlling them and they basically are defensiveless against actual problem men that basically they show how useless at using their brain they truly are. They ultimately don't understand how good they have it and that they harmed an innocent person with their dumbshit that if converted to money none could pay back. Oh, this is just the set up my friends for what I write next.

Comments

Popular Posts