Either with or against

 Looking back at these trying times there are people so ungrateful. People who think they are owed something when they aren't. I am telling you that these people don't need to continue to read my works and reap it's benefits.

Last night I was thinking how much Lego under different management produced the best quality childhood playtimes and I would have liked some of the aspects of the Lego movies and stuff but I cannot find myself to watch that garbage when it's corporate mandated fun which means it's not real. I know kids like the shows today but I don't like them. They aren't creative enough and just stale of the real childhood feeling. The worst thing to be is so corporately safe. You see that with Warner Bros. In this era of chasing an algorithm there is no safe option only greed. Greed is the antithesis of creativity.

I tried to actually live on my works and Google says it's greed. I be as exactly as I have been and Lego now disapproves. The real freedom to create is not being hindered by corporate fun, the "safe options", the potential tax write offs, and what gets people to view your works of that algorithm sort.

This has been a year. Ten years ago I started this blog and there will be ten more years. But you are either with or you are against.

Comments

Popular Posts