We only have just begun.(1)
I am going to tell you right now that everything that happened in the past was never supposed to happen. That whole incident was never supposed to happen and really much these women are fools. Anyone else would be inspired by the whole thing to minimize the rights of women and target them. I am saying that no one else would come out of that advent sane. No one else. If it was not be me then it was going to be someone else you shall realize.
Greatly all the people therein ungrateful to the very much of everything that could be. I wanted to wait for the right time to get to know people instead of force things but in reality these people were so dumb that you would be frankly lowering yourself being with them. Just because people get As in school folks does not make them (1) good people ,(2) smart and (3) successful. How can they be successful when they never wanted to do shit in the first place and only land the job because of white privilege and sorority connections. Now, I got to say the direct fucking truth. There are people who actually go to college to live and learn to get better and some realize that it only gives you a chance to earn some money if you complete it. There are some people who go there to further another means and people who just go there to just fool around but the worst are the people who go there because daddy and mama want you to be a doctor or some bullshit. You actually think such people do good jobs. They do not. And frankly in the end of the day some of those people smell like shit. Like they don't care about their hygiene because they have long given up on life and independence and that is not success. They have not even come across any conflicts but rolled over at the first sight of trouble. Like man, you aren't doing shit with your life and that is the truth but letting other people fucking drive what is yours and then blame people for living their lives even if they will not be successful at first-at least they aren't rolling over and basically doing nothing with their lives.
I think back to college aka ten years ago and around this time, I would play this game called Mafia with my friends and you would basically ask questions until one person remained or the killer was caught. You get the subltely irony of the game played. Most of the people I played with were not the 4th worst people who just do as they told but all the different other groups. Now, its sad that most of people I know never got a college degree in the end and well it is just the state of terrible education really. Nothing is done to actually make it so that people can learn things that will actually make them able to pay back a loan in today's world and its just all so slow and stupid ironically for a place that is to be the brain of society. You want to know what the brain of society is; its not the people who go to college and its not the people who finish college easy or at all-its within the other groups because they face adversities and have to get smart at solving these problems for good and bad. The 4th group is basically an entitled group that basically universities should try to reject as much from colleges. You are just promoting people being held basically under duress by their families and you know it really solves nothing in the world but gives license to people not in their right frame of mind. Yes, I am writing this of experience. Almost most of these fall 2013 girls I write of aside from a few graduated for college and go into the fourth and worst category. I did not make this up and nor actually wanted it to be the case but you see I have had to go through things a person never should. These people have made life difficult for no one reason but that they feel they cannot take charge of their lives and must blame others. In this Mafia game basically you had people from at least 4 floors playing in the lobby next to my room and so I was there for most that happened on my floor as some happened in other places. In the sum; it could be like a grand scale tournament. Where basically it starts with a few people and then you got the whole dorm playing essentially in part basically coming from people who knew people and basically knew me. Like you get these odd combinations of people who would never hang out together because I was there and then someone else who connects to another group was there and so these things became large and I am going to say to you that was the pinnacle of everything. This game bounded all the four groups together in harmony and for those times there was no hidden strife, nothing bad and people forgot the worries of the world. This is to say the game brought people together and its only in this the fourth group was ever peaceful for a time.
But you got to realize the needless obligations of a snuffrat needs to continue sniffing crack and priding their pointy red nose like a puff puff's commercial to have importance and so you see they would not show up to these games often and really much distanced theirselves from the games and never knew how to be just without obligations to what is a fear treadmill. They basically live on a fear treadmill until they graduate and then another begins and then "when are you getting married?" Begins another one and these people try to find the most easy solution to please mommy and daddy and ultimately never have command of anything in their lives and dare posture to be better than others its stupid. They aren't better than anyone.
I am telling you these people never stop to smell the breeze because they are rocks. They are things. They aren't people because that is what they want to be. They don't have the level of sentience to realize there is a consequence to tossing one's humanity away to become a thing. They don't realize this and then want the experience of these great times again of which they were playing the game and had friends and not husband or boyfriend dear and responsibilities. But don't even realize the name and number of the times and the real challenges and lived a great disconnect from everyone else. Life may be easy for a rock as it needs never think but over time the inability to think and move on; the wind and weather will wether it down. The thing I am saying is that these people really never even lived an experience. They were just there. They did not even really learn shit even and its so sad that these are who become the top hierarchy people and really aren't motivated to make creative solutions but the most "textbook reality" ones and always will be disconnected from real people and only are rewarded by privilege by association to an university, a mentor, a sorority and all other things under the sun. They will never also take a hint and smell theirselves. Some of these girls smelt like stale perfume and hmmm; that kinda says alot about hygiene-lol. They think they are better than everyone else but in reality aren't. Thinking that they are apart of some eugenics order and carrying out that will when it does not bode for them; they are idiots as they have no backbone and if you were the wiser you simply could make them as you wanted and they would follow. They simply are just blank slates to be imprinted a faction code onto. I am saying that only evil could replace evil in the instance to make them actually do something good with their lives and well if takes that; its just sad.
Now, my friends where is a person going with this is that truly these people only brought down the fun of the game and the experience of the gathering as they often distanced theirselves and brought too much of their buisness into everything. I am so sorry, no one cares to hear your shit in the real reality of you just being like a rock. The whole great thing is that you should realize that I noticed this then and really much it became such a problem by the next year that the games ended and everything shut off and people stopped around these people. Its to be that no one cares about your easy slave life existence and you are happy being the such. Other people were doing other things with their time and maybe college was just a springboard for something else.
Personally, I tried to bridge the gap between me and these type of people because that is what I was trying to do; break the people out of their painful influence. I failed however because these people just really know how to pick the worst people to hang with and never actually for the sake of their particular mental condition realize how belittling their behavior is toward you. Yes, yes, a person likes being waved at but bruh, you realize that a person is older than you by one year and has lived 18 years and mostly for a great deal was belittled by older women to the extent that putting up with your shit is not even really worth it. A person comes first or whatever it shall be never will be and these people never realized that. They never made any effort to speak to me and just assume that " the dude was going to do it". In that Adroit Latina project I was going to post but realized that it would be a disservice to everything to just think that everything was so easy. Nothing was easy and that is just apart of doing a thing in a place in general but then you got these unforseen unnatural elements and some eugenics cult basically running the fucking school-these people capitalized on the fact of traditional whatevers to be toxic to a level of thinkingh people gotta bend over for you just because something in the wind says it can be. Never questioning how if ever can it be. These people were dumb. They were not invested in reality and just left you out there holding the fact they knew the something in the wind, the fact they knew you liked them and the fact that they refused to recognize the real danger of the place and ultimately held these things over your head and it only gets worse in time. Nothing is revealed how you can be together by the fact that these people don't want to be together with you and are only playing with you. When Allison turned around and spoke at me you realize in that context; that they were just toying with me and really not even trying to do anything but gaslight a person and hold a carrott in front of them. You fucking assholes. Think you are fucking cute?
In the reality of everything I was being nice whilst these women belittled me, my worth and just practically paraded their shitty way of living in front of me and others as superior. Now, being the older and mature in mind person I tried to change these people or aim to try to change these people. Now at the near end of the 2014, I thought I was getting around to someone but only for them to turn around and just being saying a bunch of shit. Like homegirl that is not it. Some people like three of these women I tried to change and be with really did not understand shit. They are dumb, folks and yo, would try to be supportive and all this bullcrap and make up shit of why they did not stay in contact and just ghost for years and still want to be of the benefits of the eugenic party...you must realize these people are the problem and that they never gave a fuck about what was going on wrong in that place if not contributing to it with their scores of no ethics and tons of mental issues. These people I am saying are bipolar, crazy and everything you never want to be dealing with marketed by eugenics people as the base of "upright people". You think for all the games, all those people bought a Kyeombi comic or followed me ? No, no one did and no one cared and ultimately not even real friends but of all those people the fourth ones are the worst. They are the worst as they dareth read the blog when these people say, " I am good and not interested" and just continue the terror campaign of eugenics. They must think it be their life purpose to put a black person in their place. Its stupid like who are you even; some chungus without a backbone? I would say these women are ultimately not allies of anything. Destroyers of ever concept and every good idea. The thing that hurts is that these three people I was close with to which some can say knew of my creative efforts to an extent but literally decrying a person because you don't like black people publicly when they were doing you a favor of good will, another just ghosting you never to basically say anything again and really much was nothing that they were up to be doing. I got to say to you all their intentions are false and all their ideas are stupid and contrived.
The worst thing is that they openly betray you to your face. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but no mates ! NO! You gotta to insult the fact that people use their free will and have a life other than being a fucking tool, a clog and an imbecile. Like bruh, your life is so bland that all you do is follow orders and never think the world is bigger and want to immediately try to toss out things of a person that they only did so because they thought they could trust you. You cannot trust any of these people. They think their casual betrayal must be rewarded. " Cause we got to follow our dreams" Bruh, shut the fuck up. Like what are your dreams? I never knew it and you were just trying so hard to be in to which you never truly understood. A person opens up to you only because some other dude asked and like what your ambitions? Just pretend that we are on the same page. I only tolerated such a moment because I thought it was your way of showing you cared but looking back its just a moment of self absorption and really trying to make yourself look good for what you know you have ignored a person to the level they just are a stranger despite hanging with you so much. Treated like an imbecile whilst sitting next to an actual one. Even a moment of me is just to taunt yourself which does nothing!
The world is full of fakes and bruh, these three people I never should have opened up to and time never changes anything; the girl who mocked my work Zino Flyboy basically a more dumb version of these people. So dumb that they will never actually complete shit and basically don't even have a college degree when if you were smart;you would have had one by now. What do you even have to do? Reinvent the fucking wheel. Everyone else has discovered what you got to do. You basically aren't doing graduate level work of creating something from the ground up and that is what I have done but these people who you in the past want to trust don't give a fuck about how hard it is in the circumstances that are of the world and they basically betray you. Even if there was no fuckery at any school; the world still has racism, privilege and a class system. But fuck, why is that a person have to be assailed by phonies when the stakes are so high. You realize you trust the wrong people and the whole operation is fucked. That is what the incident basically was. Trusting too many people who are just evil and against you of the wrong faction and has nothing to basically be of and have no self discipline to not do evil and betray you aren't anyone. They are rocks. They have no backbone and worse they have no minds. Do you think its acceptable for them-people so piss poor they have nothing special that runs them but fear to piss on your specials? The answer is that these people should never even be in school in the first place and display a casual disregard for what is not theirs. They would try to be you because they are empty. They would dwell on every memory if they could because they lack a life and think their way is the good way. Its not; being an ignorant asshole by choice is not a good think when it just shows evil when they choose to be ignorant and yet only went to school to "learn" but how about they just cheated to make money and really got nothing going for them. I don't think people that dumb actually deserve anything they have and society suffers for it whilst normies are treated bad for being people. I am so sorry I made any woman cry there but really are you a woman? You basically have nothing but the stupidity to think people who cannot even get close to you and you betray them when they try to do what humans do when they want to get close to people- are somehow going to ruin your life. You don't have much of a life, honey and maybe being a housewife and having children who actually have souls might be a good thing for a fucking idiot who really is only lucky real women did shit a while ago so you even have the shit you have. Want to always loom on the idea of future marriage and children but never realize these ideas aren't fair to the individual and if you have such a fear of a person well maybe you should not stalk them. You should never have been near them. Its so weird a fear goes away when a person is white or looks the part.
The thing is I cannot forgive these people living in the world and not realizing the problems around them and wanting to make a fictional world where I had no obstacles getting to know them. The biggest obstacle would be them and them alone and their intent to be just a clog, just a fucking freak from the start to the end. It was in their intention to be the worst evil and be like a snake to sneakily eat the mouse it courted as a friend but I am no mouse. My friends. They are just stupid people.
You just don't know the ire of annoyance I felt on that day because like everytime I went to school the pressure would be building and its just the entitled of empty people behind an eugenics organization fronting as a fucking school. You want some puma fries with that? How about some Puma Pride? Or some stupid organization of these different sororities just being a daily nuisance. Oh, how I could connect everything to ancient rome. Who the fuck knew? It was so corrupt and evil in this Puma fucking place that all these women take the fucking Puma Hightrack and whilst everyone is human; these rocks just exalt theirselves higher and higher. I remembered that and my annoyance grew like the wind. How they would excuse theirselves like AP students stuck with the regulars as if the fun was mandated by some vile grooming leader but only for a minute girls before " I pimp you out". I was like how dare these people come at me on their exalted winds. For the whole peace vibes I was going for aka Bagquest is what I call it because I was trying to bag some winds. I was trying to bag some good vibes so I did not go off the deep end and just create bad artworks and do bad in school but these miscontrued their purpose. Oh, that they did. Lol. For what is to be said that a person at that time had no one and basically realized that there were tons of women around campus and despite some people being rude there was a chance to start all over. But the thing is that I rage quit as I was really struggling in this place to find the good vibes and really much that art class or either of the classes I took had nothing to give. I just needed to get through it and was just having a good time and there cometh these basically nobodies who think they are cute when they do essentially nothing but fuck shit up. They fucked everything up just because they want everything to be about them and how special they are. Yea, you are special. If anyone later was going to search for the answer of these people "romantically" it was just in spite to get back at them. A person can be ignorant of the troubles they know face having a connection that could be viewed as romantic with their man to be or whomever and that it was simply returning the favor of their ungodly intursion.
Oh, we have only just begun my mates.
Comments
Post a Comment