everything mm culture fall 2016(3)
Truly a person could say "let's avenge the ladies as they not know the full implications of their ideas" but no they know and so bullshit and fuck all that crap. I am going to tell you in detail what the fuck a person was going through that very day but first a quick recap of what was going on in that time period real much and ultimately it was not that great of an experience.
Starting the beginning of 2016. How did you start 2016; basically taking it a day at a time.
Mindgames was basically what I started to evolve the blog and keep it going in a new different direction than just witholding everything and well the fall 2015 things aren't well recorded because around that time I realized the treat and dangers of certain individuals who ultimately properly should be admitted. Like I don't think a person deserves to be stalked on their own facebook page or whatever and then surely enough harassed by these people to which you cannot even post because they have reported your stuff so that its spam to facebook and it will stay that way for years and years. No, these women basicallly just take anything of what they could even give but the thing is they aren't even interested in letting you live in peace and basically had no real knowledge of what you were doing and if did where of no help. To be said that the fact that many later learned through my blog of what I was doing and choose to harass me using these links from my facebook page shows how trash they actually are.
Krushre In basics the whole line that I See Modern actually belongs to and you can argue that it would be the adult version of Kyeombi as nudity I did not allow in the works and tried to keep things pg. No violence or gore is actually in the works itself as in terms of 2016 but later the lines become blurred and so basically one has a choice to see if that should remain the case.
Many untold number of graphic design projects I tried working on but decided it would be better to study comics instead and really much that probably be the best thing that could happen as well I think its safe to say that people just hate my graphic design especially those folks at any college I went to and ultimately those places are just corrupt. Like do you really need graphic designers anymore with the advent of ai? I am going to go ahead and say fuck no and that studying graphic design was a big waste of time when you could just do it all better without going to school and basically would make fucking money not waiting around for degrees that don't guarantee you anything at all.
Rogue Destiny, is what I revisted upon a dream of sorts. I tend not to write about dreams as the women who can read this blog still think it invites them to crush said dream and ultimately are childish imbecile like people who really don't have anything in life going for them but being a douche bag and being proud of it. I could care less some of these people land these cozy jobs when it all thanks to connections, privilege and kissing the ring pretty much if you think about it all. Sororities and basically taking apart in an experiment that actually harms you but you want to be stupid and participate in it when you got stockholm sydrome.
I See Modern Magazine, basically my effort to create my own comic magazine and well the MM culture magazine was not to be a replica of this effort but include more aka drawings and new ideas and be a ground for experimentation. Basically includes Krushre titles and not really Romu ones and to be sure the audience of this site has never seen a Romu title at all and probably never will because I dunno people still watch this thing I necessarily don't want watching my progress works and so nothing much has changed from 2015 in the regards that there is a security and worse a trust issue. An on computer blog is basically what I used in fall 2015 and this early time period to keep progress but I am never sharing any of those posts on this blog for the fact that nothing really has changed at all and those people I never wanted to see the works would still see them defeating my past sacrifice so to speak.
Egypt 99 and definitely was not inspired by Mariam and really much like that girl thinks everything is related to her when no it was based on something else and really much I guess Lego does not want to take the good side of things and is a fucking duck.
The VCR Tumblr blog I tried to start with Dye Verona as it main content basically was to be of an idea and really much I never got around to even finishing it as for what would come would be a busy time period.
Dye Verona was based on a tumblr woman and this is when it popular the first time and they just got done with that thing that basically was like a webcomic with a police women in canada with a bear and well that just did not end up becoming a show and so it was like a scam and so I thought that I would step off Tumblr for a bit because I did not want to be going down into this controversy as the flames picked up and did not want to be associated with the project anymore even though I reblogged alot of those posts hoping it would turn out. I dunno if the negative perception of having reblogged those posts killed the Tumblr from being engaged by viewers but sure enough it was the end of me using Tumblr for a minute.
Chinx Elves
Now, this was an idea I thought about and really was working on that whole time period. I was thinking somewhat on how I could be creating with this fellow graphic design student Anna but you see that person was to become a future problem and it was just to never be. Never ever be and so basically you held off for what? Nothing and basically wasted so much time and to which you did not think you would see them again;hmm-it would have been for the best if you never did. I mean don't get me wrong but I don't think I would want to work with people who basically are idiots and snobby brats who don't get that their little privilege is because they have not even seen the real world. Like if you thought you were special for going to a community college then I got news for you.
Trying to submit for DC comics.
This twit kept on coming at me. Ah, there was used to be this girl called Sarah B , I hung with at the beginning of the college experience and ultimately that person was like flexible to be fucking annoying. Not the most nice little women at all and really I don't know what even could set the woman off but her intense hatred for black people and the fact that she liked a black person who basically was me. I dunno why I spoke to the girl then but if you look now; all that cuteness has basically faded to make her look like a fucking witch with a napeleon complex and bruh, if you wish you slept with them then you basically found yourself in a trouble that would be hard to shake for the years and years to come. A person who never quit coming at you for years because they feel its their damn duty to and ultimately are sick in the fucking head. If I am being real; being a 8th twin or whatever just probably makes you insane and maybe the brain never gets fully developed as the cells gotta divide eight fucking times sterilizing that good olde mother egg. Who this girl is to be said is a problem person to which even to this day is a great threat to me and my way of living and ultimately not a nice a person at all and one of the most fake, see through and plastic people of them all. Oh, we service you hostility instead of hospitality. The woman so devious to try to say " I am not like the others, pick me, pick me" and then basically picks this man who basically so oblivious to the true nature of this cretin. I say to you maybe if a woman does not have an ass; you know you should just fuck off and realize that sometimes sexism in your head can protect you from a whole world of hurt when you have no one else to slap you out of just treating this basically unattractive person as if they are the Queen of some god planet they want to fucking make up.
The asian sorority bent after me for a period of time because of this one half black girl therein. The asian sorority people especially the women were like very annoying a group and giving with the men and these fuckers staring at me minding my own business and the increasing racist and off putting guises of them and this girl I knew called Sarah eventually distancing herself from me because of these people; well-I don't think you would like these people when in fact you would like a Sarah. The person just was not very open and there was no time that you ever where with her and so when these people want to emerge and fan the flames at the behest of this one half black girl I barely saw one day looking at me in the lobby like Queen Sheba.
the increase of volume of hate thereafter.
Shark on Campus I created Shark on Campus actually out of another effort of mine that I should have just ran with on the very day instead of waiting, planning things out that I would never do and not finishing the Dofus show I was watching at the time. I mean I did watch alot of Mirror's Edge and that Kate game by the Atlas Games people and it was like hmm, inspiring and ultimately it was just me succeeding to get good scores out of what was a previously bad semester in college but it all worked out in the end right? The two degrees who knew they were so useful for getting money and no one is going to be so corrupt in the graphic design field in this shithole at the bottom of Texas that they are basically going to hire some lemur who has not the qualifications but surely the white skin to match the success right?
the Lezhin comics debackle.
The meltdown that was the fucking realization you were never gonna win and thus were not going to get the job and really much it was a stupid idea for an idealist who thought the world was allowing the people to do the art but not in racist korean. Fun fact; I believe certain components of my work were taken to put in other works and so man-I was robbed of time and that really gets to you in the end. Tired as fuck you realize that its near the fall again to try what was your new thing but this time as you are a bit early on the clock you can take your time to reevaluate things in a summer that was much rush and late nights and really just working till dawn to refine a craft that no one would give a fuck about in all honesty. I mean no one really appreciates the comics if like you get 160,000 people to view a site and they basically don't buy shit and then you get basically cancelled by google being google which is being corrupt.
Historically as I wanted to recap the importance of the fall 2015 mm culture season and what I did not finish then and basically what I did not finish was so much my friends. Starting in order was the whole new line of works that would eventually become the Krushre line of comics. I never finished what I was supposed to do with Cosmica which was color it and that was only done later in 2019 and then basically whilst that promoted the comics for a bit; I could never rely on Tapas or Issuu to promote the work on this site and everything just fell down. Like I am going to be real with you; Amazon is against my works, no one buys on Gumroad and frankly after reaching the milestone of completely like 32 comics using the one method developed from all that past struggle from the very beginning of fall 2013, the summer 2016 and the great debackle after until fall 2022; I could not put on the whole graphic design thing I could do . Nope basically burned out so bad that you basically cannot even really do much for like a year to which no one still buys yours stuff so perhaps you can hire someone. The thing about fall 2015 is that this is where a person was still experimenting and expanding but realized they had to be cautious of what they post online as not everyone is an ally. Why I got say this is that in fall 2015; the whole objective of mm culture was to reap the fruits of the previous times since going to college in fall 2013 and well the full potential was never reached. It was never done. You got so great people behind the scenes like the Animi, the La Nora, the Mariam, the Lauren, the Allison and the Victoria that is Tai working against you every corner and then from hickland of Kingwood you got a new emerging issue with the Anna lady and then another Anna lady and her partner to which that Anna tries to basically put her butt on your dick during a class picture. Then you got to go back to the Bri that is hol and well they think they are secret with all the rest but I assure you that they are seen and then the Ashley like the one from fall 2013 but they doing the same pretend sneaking shit everyone else is doing and really much no salvation from anywhere as you continue to create and are just going through a hard time. You cannot even post and then the Kassandra peers at you as if in a deep void trance of like being a very bad girl and following every fucking thing everyone else is doing. So you have no friends and cannot post because these people are linked to your facebook because basically the Lauren follows dude you are friends with and so many other people if not Kassandra and then the Katherine. Oh, the Katherine just swinging balls of pure hate in secret for years hoping that they will never get caught but they do. Bring it back to the sweet start of 2016 where you realize you cannot give up as you have not even created the Builders work you promised to create in 2015's start or the MK Fashion and must find a way to get back at these people but not in a hasten violent way but a literature one and that is Mind Games. As these basically bad logic Panderverse thinking people assume that they are the masters of your logical language but aren't and this starts basically a whole thing where these people entitled think they can terrorize you and win, win, win for years. But most importantly fall 2016 and these people think they can attack you for doing basically nothing.
I gotta tell you a person already knew who and what did what but the real proof I did not have not until fall 2016 to confirm these ideals and only it would come. Giving this whole sum of information we basically come to a time in early August 2016 where I am making a plan.
Comments
Post a Comment