the m_T variable.

 `Once upon a time in the great lands of the Americas there started a school semester like none the other. Ultimately what you get from this is that humans are not good people. Yes, this is what you get. I was thinking about the great things in life and liberty and when I stated mm culture I was appreciative for life and liv ing and you know this is to be said that I never let anything go to waste. Even now working on projects beyond time and going on things beyond measure and really much I still had the audacity to dream. Dream of creativity and dream of women but you know in real life the dreams can be crushed by bad people who happene to be women.

I have given some thought to things I have wrote on this site and none of its wrong. This is to be said old people of the world ultimately want to censor your reality and your sense of being and then they got people who are young like you to believe their bullshit so you basically are stuck with idiots in your generatuon who are out of touch with how they even live. THe thing my friends in my great story I am to tell you that basically you can try to do some things and try at all your might but some things just are meant to be. You can say that I struggled for a long time to even get a college education and truly what is the funny thing is that after all that struggle; it did not even matter and like ha, ha, no one wants to hire you. I come to find that graphic design especially in a place like texas has to be the most racist field ever to major in. These people are so uppity about things and just conform to a style I would call, " not giving a fuck 2.0 disguised as giving a fucking and just making bland fucking shit". I dunno, man-you gotta be kidding me. The home team of let's go to college all your life through education is essentially a fucking pied piper. If I had known I would be going to college and this shit happening to where you cannot even get hired and people in this place you live have it out for you when you literally did nothing; I be like "fuck school". 

The whole thing is that if you get people to feeling that way and just cater to one group of people well your education system sucks and far enough and far too much it caters to sheep. People who follow.People who are the followers and people who are just loons. I dunno what you want me to type in this business but like como estas this fucking shit.  So basically I have been forced essentially as many to go to school and all this shit for years and years and that is all you have been doing pretty much. So particularly in the fall 2015 time period I was trying to make the best out of the graphic design classes I was going to take and really much my friends; those people weren't having it where they even liked me having self confidence about myself, where fearful, they were hateful and they were just fucked up. Like you think too much about yourself. Ya, its to be said not white people are an issue but the society of followers in the certain nasty traits of their people is the greater problem. Like homeboys and homegirls do I get a story for you.

I be sitting up in that computer design lab and home chica aka some woman who is kinda shapely is basically in there so I was like I am going to live the life and go over there and try to get with the woman. But funny enough her last name is basically the spanish version of crazy with a bar of gold affixed to it. Anyways if that was not a red flag I really don't know what the fuck is. Home girl may have the ass but the brain was lacking. The straight nuisance it would become for years after this faithful encounter screwed everything up essentially later on not in the graphic design courses but the whole community college I went to at a point because homeboy trying to save theirselves from the debt and give their comic book company a chance to even become anything. And really much out of this act of trying to envision the world as an opportunistic place you basically stumble yourself into a lifelong enemy. A woman who would pretend to be a friend in that class for that year forever until she flip the switch and went crazy. You know the joke about karens and stuff well-the term Karen was not even invented yet in 2015. Like I think that was a 2020 thing. Like bruh, I rather name people that name as Karens don't deserve that. They in my opinion should call them Annas.

So basically the whole time I was in that place this woman was preparing to nuke my ass and people were trying to warn me but I would not listen. I would shrug the warnings off and there in the end you get something terrible. You don't get to clap any cheeks and you basically end up in the worst position ever where the whole school is made to turn against you and other black people who look like you in the worst way by this woman. I mean this whole community college was like in the white people place of town. You get me. This was not the place where you could find the people who were like black and black men even fewer like bruh; it kinda messed up you literally got such an educational problem mostly in higher education you will only see like one or two black dudes in a class and then most people drop out because of how messed up education is. Which a great thing is that I already explained that earlier. But to summarize leading into another concerning plot point was that Anna was a racist.

A racist. A federator racist and I am to say that they basically are like that "federator"logo that yells at the end of cartoons and is annoying. Its like the person is waiting for you.  Like damn. They come waiting to get an excuse to wipe your character off the map or make it seem as if you are some sort of freak. I think that ultimately you are hunted by them and really much you could not know these people exist as basically you are literally a child of 20 years old and don't know who these predatory racists operate. Like first they gonna be kind and then they will indulge you and your interests and then they will just say one word to indulge you. Like can I be serious here; then it edges into dark territory to which if you ever gave them your contact information-they will stalk you as if you are stealing something from the store and leaving or rather they live in such a world of mental fantasies they just filled to brim with racist excuses to diss you. Like man-I was hoping for gold but I got the crazy. 

This homegirl may have had the ass but then again-we setting the bar real low on this woman's face. They weren't ugly but becoming older has opened my eyes that I just wanted to have a girlfriend and really was not concerned about the face of the individual if you get my drift. Whilst she seemed so calm and collected you can just look at her shit she posted online and see a troubled individual and younger me never stalked her so I really did not know. I mean its only until you get stalked that you start to look up people who you meet up wih in public.

 You thinking she was going to be the one to be with forever. Its so stupid when in reality if you were to be with them-you would be inheriting racist people along with that woman, her mental issues and your children most likely choosing to erase any black heritage or native heritage they could ever have. Like hmmm, it just is not right to be with a woman who basically hates you and your kind if you get what I am saying but I did not know there were still racists out there in 2015 to that degree. Like bruh, I gonna tell you that later on I saw the same thing happen to this other black dude in school and basically he was fucking what.

Remember when I said the racist people have a pattern well in this regard the woman basically is what? Being a dick to this guy. She pretends to be nice and then she basically offends the guy as soon as he is gone to this older white woman and this guy was like a baby or rather 14 or 16 or something and this girl or you can say woman as she was 19 was just like, " I am getting married soon and he just does not get a clue that guy". You know what I was about to say but I am not. The whole matter of the business is that this woman was like gross. You have to realize that this is not like a white woman thing but all women do this. All the races do it and there is nothing you can do about it well unless they live in a tribe or something but like mostly if you have europeans around even black women behave like this. What I am saying is; racism could never be escaped no matter who you go to because its systematic; people are raised to revere power and yes black people aren't seen as powerful and most of the time just degenerates in society. The thing is does it matter. It does not.

Seperate from the topic-women of this sort you should avoid and whilst you can charm them; its just not going to make you happy in the long run and whilst you have dreams for these people and all this like me and that other dude-let them die. Because these people are basically not worth anyone's time. Only an idiot actually would have children with these people. Speaking of which you think the loco girl was sane? She was not. And basically let me say the teacher was soft on her and her absences to the point where she was coming down hard on other people simply because they weren't white. Homegirl basically missed four classes essentially to which you could only miss three and still pass! I mean the fourth one is because she was not feeling good. But you know who in the end was not feeling good? Me, it was like a two year con and whilst a person got in closer to them in fall 2016 where bad shit was happening, home girl just went for the hills. Like these people can threaten your mental way of seeing things when especially its natural to see it that way but don't ever stop a woman from getting with her white boo or whatever. Like man; there be sometimes where you just got to distance yourself away from trash.

For which is the grand obstacle of those who are young in the environment of today. You basically are feared for just being and someone is loved for just existing when frankly neither is the basis to like anyone when you don't even know dumb army reserve sam that well and basically are just trying to play Arthur or Archie in real life where you determine you are the main character and no one else is equals. Like its so stupid to think that you are the best person there is to have your own tv show and the world is centered around you.

Let me pitch the idea and maybe this becomes the basis of a later project and essentially what this does is make you lesser than human and with racist stereotypes this person would want you to have. Like can we be seriously serious-you are telling me a mentally unstable woman is the main title card character? It seems more horror than good tv. Imagine the tv show of Arthur and instead of falling backwards; he basically attacks a person because they aren't an adarvark.

There be some digits to exchange in this comparsion though because literally the show is for kids but make it for adults and everything that is covered is basically covered by a person who is very immature and has the least educated and nuanced view of things and is a violent person. They are violent. This girl was not a good person and ultimately wanted to pretend they were. Oh, its just everyday life but home girl was crazy. She was not sane. What's worse is that they literally are treated so nice by everyone and even you to a point but ever get close to them to try to make them a gf and all you are going to get is some venus fly trap kinda fucking shit and you be the fly that got too close.

So essentially the cast of her show went along the lines of her, her friends and you were just the obstacle to them just because you weren't full of her bullshit like her friends and weren't racist or someone who was going to stand down and just hate theirselves. Like as if it was wrong to even try to ask the girl out or even try. You got that black people statistic in this element where you have the one black person in that crib and they are alongside this homegirl dogging on you and believing this shit inch by inch. Like homegirl what is it? She really just had no clue how bad she was. This dude for the moment may get away with this crap but lowkey the world is not kind and I am sure they aren't friends anymore but the point is that your whole story, ego and way of life is something gross to this person and you are wasting your energy in them. The whole problem at the start was even going near them when they are a waste of time, energy and probably would be best if they had been borne as Hilter's aide or some shit.

So basically what makes it all the worse is that you have been trying so hard to even get the girl. Like struggling to the highest extreme like Superman battling Darkseid level's of struggle because in that time I was using a motivation mantra to not be in my comfort zone and reach for the stars and the skies beyond and finally get the girl but what happened here is basically nothing you could control but just finding the worst beat of them all and getting smacked by it hard. This person essentially was not having an empathy at all. Can I even be a close friend at all when I helped so much in the class cause you are actually dumb? No, never but just some stalker and fiend on the corner when no-I helped your ass so many times you would likely not even pass the class without me.

So essentially you were just to be played as some fool when that is what they are. The thing I am trying to illustrate is how egoistical, loonsville this creep was and ultimately how many people sadly are in life if not the real world and too many times are fools who would invison theirselves as the maker of a show or the star of a show but in real life aren't at all. Just because you have your highschool friends when you literally just left highschool does not mean shit. This person was fucking nuts. There was one time I sat with them to show them ironically a work based on them and they were like, " wow, fuck you". I think they got my message and then started an angry campaign spreading their village rumors about me here and there.  Rather that I included fuck you in the story and basically I think they got what I referring to. They aren't actually stupid in the regards they don't know what they are doing. Its to be said fucked up? No, fucked way over and ultimately could I be the one to say that they never gave me a chance but to be some fool or stalker? You literally waste your life on this person forever and a day and this is what you get. Having to correct yourself and fly right away from the venus flytrap and so basically whilst  you are nice and have good intentions-the only thing they have is evil. And so this person was an obstacle to the mm culture my friends and would continue to be. Not a good person and really much such an instrusive person they would try to make you believe their nonsense that you are some creep. The thing is these people have their way too often and become the backbone of corporate america and literally just live like a main character. The whole thing is that people don't give a fuck about this whole mindset and that whilst these people may acquire power this whole mindset leads to their destruction.

Who are they to even think like this? I am not to cast shade on people who are not sane but homegirl was out of it. You think this is a game? Basically the person never took me seriously and was always playing around and fucking around with a person. I never meant to use my special tactic of mm culture on her and nor on other people. It was a waste to speak to her and really this would set the precedent. If at most it was a waste to speak to anyone and funny enough it shows how much people you need never to speak to.

The thing is mm culture is something you need to be careful using on certain things and really much whilst it could have been the case that this woman would be the one ; it just was not. It takes some skill to use mm culture and get good results and ultimately you can only get there by trying and tact.

Comments

Popular Posts