The end

 There is to say a person. Has been treated less than human in their time trying to find someone to live amongst the advents. In these days I have become tight-lipped. In the past I was going to make works singing each girl's praises to move on but I was never able to move forward with that for all the things I was doing and the incident, I really got to say that I was to quickly realize how great a scam everything was. The pretend niceness and the approaching me only because I was so called a product to be consumed and if I did not do what they wanted and give them instant gratification I was worthless. They never realizing how ironically a place was against them and made them asshole monsters.

I gotta say it has taken years to process everything these people have done. When I wake up is that my main motivation is justice for how they were warped and just ignoring how they made me suffer. I gotta say that because they want to pretend I am future evil Scott Pilgrim in the first place that they give up. They are quitters and never gave me a chance and really much that door is closed.

I am not going to speak on these " people" anymore and not speaking does not make the groomer at top win but it cannot be a thing anymore with these people. I will only fight for the sanctity of their humanity which is ironic because judging on their actions for much and many times I do not regard them hunan. These people hastily moved on after singing my praises as if to say fuck u. They got married or decided they are gay but bruh, I don't care and I did not sign up for the violence these people got. Its over. I want nothing to do with them. I think a person could live life without all of them.

Comments

Popular Posts