The aerial hastens to become the deep dweller.
In 9th grade there was a girl introduced late into the class and this was like into September or some shit. This girl was introduced in the english class. Now, the english class was okay. It had a cool teacher and well when you are being suffocated from being able to create whilst being told that you are inferior, childlike and stupid by everyone and every race under the sun to do assignments that ultimately will never matter and even though you later complete college-no one hires you so basically any money you made was basically because you created in any first place and not this vassal of schooling. The woman was okay and alright a person and really much nice but their conversative views and schooling choice to me a grand problem itself and just would create a group of peons I hated. There is to be said this girl would become apart of this group of people.
Initally I liked this girl that I did and her tomboyish demeanor but really much the thing that is to be said of why nothing went well is that the other peons surely surrounded her and I was sealed away from the deal and really much never had a chance. It is to be said that sure enough this person and their hispanic heritage of the problematic sort led to them hating black people and really much paraded with the one dumb fuck african in the class who thought he basically was better than the black people. I mean I was like one of four black people and fucking kidding you not; I always counted because having the people in the class who are of your race just allows for their to be a better atmosphere so you aren't alone with Ms. Cool Right Wing and her fucking peons. So to be said when those peons enveloped this girl who was new and full of potential-they snuffed that fucking shit right the fuck out of her. You see her making racist jokes to fit in and really much you realize that for all it could have been; this girl was just a fucking bully and a racist one at that. Yes, me as a black person does not feel sorry for some hispanic person who can only pass as white as long as people forget their facial features. The thing is that all english classes a man goes into ; there is always some older lady chokeholding what is good away from a person. Let's just go to college and see that this gets worse. The peons are basically the whole fucking school and identified by wearing red and going to the dumb football games. The teacher goes on to make this book called Jello girls to which Oprah cosigns in her bookclub. I mean, I wish Oprah would give Slayers of Wolve that treatment but for the harassment a person gets it is not enough.
The whole thing is that whilst in the 9th grade english; the teacher really did not know what type of monsters she was creating. She did not know and well maybe conversative views are something that should absolutely be frowned upon pushing onto people when no one was pushing democratic views eh? The whole thing of college is that you get so deep into where you have these posers of people for democratic views and really what they have is conservative views. That is the english class I first took in college even about. The whole fucking thing is that ultimately woman gets the whole manipulation and grooming thing down pat where the previous woman was not really grooming anyone but maybe being very unprofessional and just promoting crap to children she had no business even doing! Though you can say that what she did was grooming when all these people just went to the college she ascribed them and really tried to follow her whole conservative deal. Lol. The thing is folks-what that english teacher in college was doing was nothing new. I already knew what was happening and that I thought since I was older I could stop it but I could not. Like the girl whose name is the common name of Victoria but shortened. Druh, the fucking cleb rather through the fucking ebb of winds of a grapevine-the future college girl was lost ending up hating me for nothing at all.
I like that these people want to like you but really suck. They suck so bad in standing up for you or theirselves and really aren't much of people but creatures to put ideas into and really have no backbone. The era of trump is really revealing of how many humans are just idiots with no backbone. Like man; homegirl was such a violent racist and many times tried to make a pass at me from her 9th grade onstart and really by 12 grade I had forgotten about how I used to be fond of them and really much gave no fucks about them anymore. Like the most disgusting thing you can be is so oblivious to how much a disgrace you actually are. How badly you just look like a dumb fuck. You think that you seriously are white? There would be times in highschool and after till 2015 where this bitch would be in Micheals working and just being mean to me by looking at me weird. I am so sorry your friend Victor has no more racist jokes for you. To be honest; I tried to be friends with this Victor dude but they were just in this state of where I would be uneasy with their comedy and thus weren't really a friend. It just that a person was at a state of peace with them. Yes, they had made their peace with them but yes, Victoria was friends with Victor and so everytime I would see her-I would think of them and their closeness and also their closeness bounded by racist jokes towards black people. This hoe looking at me as if black people cannot even venture into a Micheals or be a person and that I was out of the pitt that was the fucking highschool this sheltered something or another tinfoil hate bimbo with her cardigan clown looking ass winced her face in anger. Like man. This woman would never quit and it would be years after highschool and I would still see the woman there. How things went so badly that ultimately a person was glad they never said shit to them about their feelings. I mean, fucking real with this shit mate-home girl was really down bad with the hatred which I am to say which I ignored was that they had a great deal of lust.
Why after all those years would they in their summer break working at Micheals or whatever be looking at me and just be glaring razors at me is because they saw a part of me inside of them that they liked but could not express theirselves on how racist they were and how they hated black people. I mean who would want to realize that? That you were not fast enough to create your own campaign of " love the black people" against the Mrs. Hate Obama looking ass woman. Its so fucking funny. That everything would have to be a race to fix perceptions so you can get with the girl to prevent such a landslide of mud and mudslinging. The world should not even be like that. Whilst I liked the english teacher in 9th grade; adult me realizes that they were just apart of the racist regime and ultimately whilst they tried to not display their whole curiousity of true nature in the bins of this "pitt" highschool-she speaking with the students made sure that the environment was cruel for me and others if not for years to come. This was the set up of highschool my friends.
Got me going through the motions and everytime I saw this girl I was reminded of my failure to beat the perception clock over and over again so that if any girl who was ahead of the curve of selling weed asked me out-I said no because I was not worthy. I was not worthy. I had failed this person. Like do you realize that no matter how much a hispanic wants to be white or some indian or some asian person wants to be white that they will never be. You can storm the capital with the ideas the 9th grade english teacher gives you but they will sentence you harder than all the white people there. If a person was truly to act in the courage of love to save a person from such a cruel faith then they failed. This is to be said that ultimately that the capitol was the example but you know the hammer swings harder on its fulcrum to which people put more weight on in the strike. Aka, that ultimately a person who is white will suffer more extreme punishment than white people and so children you can believe everything you want to believe about white people being superior but you will never be apart of their ranks and just are a fool. This girl angry at me for going to a Micheals as a black person who is an artist? You kinda have to be insane to expect everyone to appreciate your nasty childish vision of the world where black people are unclean or whatever. I think that this is the least of the nasty a person would get in because the college was way worse.
I write this because this person was recommended to me on facebook and whilst some people obviously are friends with them I could never bring myself to even friend them because of how disgusting they really are and how much they have fallen out of favor with me when I once viewed them as good and someone desireable but things don't always go to plan now do they?
Comments
Post a Comment