The era of the whole.

 The era of kaykookiedough and all these funny net sex workers or just people who post as the intention to be influencers and make jokes is over. Like nothing is working on Twitter anymore basically a year after the Elon takeover. There are no hit posts and everything is falling apart. X is just a place to find porn that is not constantly outdated . There was a last Friday before the year started in November where I said it was the last day of school and well I just gotta say this time period was not very good as it comes to an end. I tried too hard to fit in with an immature crowd online just for benefits of the monetary and it was not me.

I have thoughts on this 2018 to 2023 time period. I tried to make a video on everything of a certain time but it just was not to even be. No one watched it and I could not make any of those insupid or rather self egoistical YouTube videos you see on that site and so I basically gotta say what I need to write down is digital drawings. 

I hate. That even after pretending you basically get nothing because the system was flawed from the start and set for the collapse that is of current. I got to tell u folks that ultimately what I did was not wrong. I did it to keep the blog around but when you need the views on a focus so vital to the blog's continuation. Nothing. Go even deeper and no one even gives a fuck about my well being. If there is not me then there is no fucking site. No one to carry on. Obviously there are no fans. No one to buy the comics. No one gives a fuck about anything.

I poured so much into Twitter and blogger that I cannot leave as it would be a waste of 10 years of effort! Trying to run Kyeombi is exhausting when you have so many detractors and really I just want them gone and most of them come from this era if not the 2013 era. 

I got to tell u that I fucking hate this shit and lived doing as I only needed to but that does not mean I liked it. I tried to make allies but new generation of humans in 2013 and 2018 are insufferables. Like today one of the last allies I made after years of trying is gone because Twitter is just a site where porn is peddled. 

There is nothing there but to make something out of the time that was there.


Comments

Popular Posts