Vow vow.

 Time to talk about the time I made these gross drawings on good small canvas boards for what? Nothing. The whole time the lemming was sitting next to me in english they were already with some african dude and really much bruh, the girl was hella crazy. Like bruh. Friends with a dude who wanted me to whisper in his ear because I whispered in the ear of this girl I liked or wanted me to do to some other girl. The message is the dude is fucking gay and well it never pays off.  Let me tell you about each  thing I drew accompanied by some gross drawings only a person abused by this poor girl would even draw. You got to realize homegirl have me drawing shit and being sad in thine room. Fucc. 

Following last month's thing of sorts but different. Instead of ai, I will draw these whatever number of posts and post them again... this is to be said a highschool story before the university and its chaos. OO.

Comments

Popular Posts