tHe whole sad thing really.
The whole sad thing is that I ultimately did not want it to come to this but I think that people need to be humbled and greatly so. There are things that are too terrible for me to even truly say as it would not give them real means but I think that I need to put it out there-the generation of women of current is so terribly entitled and so ultimately utterly stupid or rather you can say there is too much of a group within a generation fucking everything up for everyone else who behaves normally. I would say its the group that pretends to be so fucking smart but are fucking dumb. Like bruh, one time I puzzled what world I was living in when some pregant middle schooler can recognize a dictionary ad on a computer but neither can the teacher or the other students in a gt class which is mostly of women. I think that in a time and a period where you have so much pushback against things that when done upon to you; you truly would not like it and nor would the aggresors-that it is enough. I don't need to hear your side of things anymore. I don't need to hear you speak your bullshit over me as you have for years if not 20 years at this point.
It dawned upon me one day as I walked in the park that some people who are toxic to me and my living truly refuse to stay gone. I mean, from kindergarten to even now these people haunt and for reasons of what they do this to which is just their cruel evil nature. I keep continually seeing their privileged one liner stale ass looking motherfuckers when I was truly done with them long ago and yet they still harbor the same illicit bad wishes against me that are childish and unfounded and never will grow the fuck up. Like is it so hard for you to realize that people never wanted to even be in a classroom with you or be bothered with you and you were just all that was there and just made it so that everything had to revolve around you that they could not even be escaped.
I think often of this childhood with certain people from then of 23 years ago to now and just realize that really much; it was the worst of luck being amongst these people as you cannot escape them. They continue to be and you will not leave the land of which you were borne and so they will stay and you will stay but the difference is that they have constant antagonism towards you. Constant hatred and vitrol towards you and think its rewarded. Think its good. Think that they are doing something but aren't. A person just wants to be left alone but no; keep the childish bullshit coming and keep on doing it when that whole era is so long gone. Never once have you even really spoken to this drube or I shall say drubes. They continue and continue their nonsense forever and ever and it never ends.
Like man, I wish you would quit. Just stop. No more, fuck off and get real and leave people the fuck alone. Its almost as if they don't understand that the park is not just for them and their friends but everyone who lives in the same region to which you would go to all the same fucking schools for 13 years. The thing that gets me is that this individual's presence is still known. You can see them in the local walmart and they geer at you. You can see them in the park and they leer at you. You can see them in the mall and they get at you. The thing is that you cannot go anywhere without logically running into this woman who is a peace of shit so basically its just terror out there. Some crazy woman who won't grow up and stop bullying you is what is and you think I feel safe going out into public-I fucking don't especially with that shit and oh, it gets worse is that there are many of these people. All enemies for no one fucking reason that a person exists, is black, and ultimately they have been taught from such an early age to politicize people and their existence. I think that really if I am going to be real; they are not smart people but sheep.
The problem only got worse in time and really much approaching 30 years old in two years or for some of these people that is already their age and really much-things do not look optomistic but increasing bad.
Comments
Post a Comment