the everything about mm culture fall 2016(4)

 The freedom of being able to do something is something people take for granted but I never will again in my life. No, these women just don't get how utterly ungrateful they are and really much no one really wanted to see you in that way. You could have just let things be but no; these people so vain they would never let things just be or a person have peace and ultimately are not nice people. These days some of these people are married but I know that without a doubt that the dudes in question have no clue who they are marrying and ultimately in my time of  pondering since these people cast the cruelty of which they and only they can do-I feel not sorry for these people. Hmm, you think they are nice. Take you stupid lovey dovey pictures but realize that your person is not a good person. 

The great circumstances of that day before I went off into the oblivion be greatly a vast thing of me taking school too seriously. The school in question is basically like one of those white people places. Yes, they gonna have some hispanic and black people but in that time mostly white people and if they were hispanic and/or black then you can forget that they would be nice or charitable. I gotta tell you that just because people are of a race does not make them good people and ultimately damn you run into problems thinking that to which I did not but this is to say a place where everyone got that Panderverse type of mindset. When you get into a place where humans are basically so against black people even black people theirselves; its disgusting and that is what that place was. Prior on that day before I would even leave the house; you know nothing had been going good. Nothing at all. I was thinking about the struggles and that if I continued on this path then I would be rewarded. Hmm, it was so beautiful in the morning before I went to that interactive media class and it was foggy. I tired to draw in front of the building where my other class was for the day pondering back to what I was thinking about as I slept. Nothing should have ever been this hard. Was chasing those girls even worth it when frankly everything pointed to them being the culprits of everything and whilst I had not the proof everything pointed to that way and I am just so sad I was not sage enough to really interprete this as warning sign.

Here we go my friends a time that was in the making is where I was cleaning my room before a trip to Austin and remembering some things about the fall 2013 university. Thinking about the girl who gave me a guitar and how in all this nonsense was the only one who probably was the person I could be with. Now, I had lost their number by this time and I never bothered to add them on facebook and/or still don't know if they have one-they were basically the only one whom was nice to me throughout and purely so. Never treated me worng and ultimately this got me to thinking but that could wait until I returned. I never wrote down the idea and I was trying to work on the projects on the "Home" blog which in essence are secret projects. You gotta realize so much had changed from the beginning of the year and that fog I saw that morning reminded me of the fog earlier that year. How differently things were is that things could have still gone right but I realized that day things had gone past the point of no return. I could continue the path but it would seem the first thing I would do I decided on that bench on that cloudy day was to write about each woman. That is what I was going to do. Draw each one and make each one a mm culture magazine and then I would be famous. The time for loyalty to not expose them was never there and so I basically just called the bullshit there and just was going to write the whole ride I was on. Yes, I gave up on these people. It was too much a burden. I proclaimed it in the wind before going to class. I was feeling something good was going to happen this day mostly because I did not have the burden of caring about these people anymore. You got to understand how dirty these women did me wrong. They really wasted my time and they knew that they had it twisted. I thought again of how I got swept away by these women when they did nothing to deserve it but girl with guitar maybe deserved everything...but the problem with speaking about these things is that these people are so gross that if you wrote about and saw it they probably mocked you. I remember I showed this girl Animi basically all the people I knew and overtime she just hung out with them and forgot me and really they decided for theirselves that if a person posted a message basically admitting feelings they said that you were gross and made a whole statement they later deleted on probably how bad it made them look in front of a group of people I knew had come to despise her and would despise her more.

The thing about walking to class is that I took the long way around and rather went up the other building which connected to the library which connected to where the graphic design room was and entered that way but I was thinking about how the trip in Austin changed things. Getting up in the hotel reminded me of waking up for classes in college and eating breakfast and much enough it was pretty much the same thing except the cavern of abyss that was the loneliness of the 2nd half of the venture I was on. Mostly came across this dude I don't even remember his name but Katherine was always with this dude and ultimately hmm, go figure; I was always to be ignored but the thing about that person is that they wanted to show false support. Show false support and during a monopoly I was not playing would try to show support for what I was doing but you know that was the only time and home girl was like enthused about it. I wondered then why she suddenly cared so much and was it to get into my pants but I did not know but just cared that she was close enough to me. Could feel a connection and just like that connection to Katherine felt it with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in 2012. I remembered the days I would watch the show as a kid in 2003 to like 2011 really or whenever the 2003 one was cancelled and how that one ended with a dimensional counterpart ending which opened my mind to the world of TMNT  and all its different stories beforehand. How everything was fucked over so much as a person could not even be friends with Katherine really then, later and that current time or anything more and just everything trapped in this under duress state forever. I pondered that we truly deserved better and had been failed by everyone especially the women were failed. Thinking of how college basically is just a place where for a time people pimp out these women all the whilst giving them an education. Please tell me what is different from what the people leading such an experiment doing manipulating these people even if these people definitely knew better. They were just told what to do and whom to do it with and no different from being pimped. That is what it is. That Austin trip did not go as planned but I kept optomism alive and well. Of course by the time I returned there was only that day alone before school started again and the idea I had at the beginning I quickly forgot.


Comments

Popular Posts