Time for Justice!

Alright, I didn't post the first rant!
Facebook friends sorry to ruin your perfect lives!
But do as you do to everything else you don't like.
Ignore me!
As long as you can ignore the truth!
You all have to die one day! Face the truth of existence.
Not live in some bullshit made up world!
Here is how I feel after two years of being disrespected and treated
like some type of nuisance not even worth talking to,
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YOU ALL!
I been there! And you all of a fucking mother fucking sudden
just fucking decide that you are!
Not my friend despite this goddamned facebook's labeling of you.
I'm like a father, go- unfriend me now and forget I ever existed okay!
I'm doing the best for you, just like a father! Someone who even though
just said fuck you all! I'm telling you to move on!
Ahh! the failure of rage to make me move to the next bloody page.
of my life. But I guarantee, now that I got my conscious back!
Nothing like this bullshit of social  betrayal will happen to anyone else
while I'm still breathing.
Forgive me if I just start knowing you in the college age.
For my college age friends this message isn't for you.
But for those friends who never responded to me when I was
trying to reach out, to rebuild-those friends of mine who were
just back stabbers! Its time to go.
Oh, custom, I remember! Those that can see this then its goodbye.
If you do not unfriend, I will unfriend you.
Enough bullshit!
Time for Justice!
(Damn! I best post this before my angry steam runs out.....!)

Comments

Popular Posts