angelina battles her boyfriend for a case over the death of a supermodel.
So obviously she was not alone.
There was a similar boy with the similar
power to his very throne, he was not alone
either. Singing Angelina come lets get back together
and do what we used to back then when we were
warm and friendly. I could not take another coffee
break till you were gone.
She sung, I don't want to be in a chase with you
or I might catch-get caught up in insomnia and
hysteria.
The fought for what seemed hours
until Cehester Peter came in,angry and full
of fight!!
You got to do what the hell is right!
People are dying out there and you people just don't care!
Get your stuff together, I don't care who you were!
I'm gonna care who you've never been and that's heroes.
So the two lovers set out in fight for what was right!
"You good?"
"I'm good! Let's kick ass!"
There was a similar boy with the similar
power to his very throne, he was not alone
either. Singing Angelina come lets get back together
and do what we used to back then when we were
warm and friendly. I could not take another coffee
break till you were gone.
She sung, I don't want to be in a chase with you
or I might catch-get caught up in insomnia and
hysteria.
The fought for what seemed hours
until Cehester Peter came in,angry and full
of fight!!
You got to do what the hell is right!
People are dying out there and you people just don't care!
Get your stuff together, I don't care who you were!
I'm gonna care who you've never been and that's heroes.
So the two lovers set out in fight for what was right!
"You good?"
"I'm good! Let's kick ass!"
Comments
Post a Comment