RED NAHAOS on Future of the west,forget the rest?!
RED NAHAOS.
Killer Traitor-Future Saturns
I really do not care about this future of the west,
it is about the same about this east,
where is this west? I never could
place the west deep in my mind.
Sleeper Daughter-Future Saturns
I once slept in the west, the future of the west
is me. (People like me sleeping in the west!)
Head Trap-Future Saturns
Head Trap says no.
Leine- Lein the Dreamer
To starve is to starve in a land that
is dry and of hunting cowboys for
Indian/native girls.This is the west.
Dub and Lorna-Dub Travelers
No! There is no future for the west,
it ended, so good was its past, yes?
NO! There is one future for the west,
and that is a quest for one boy.
Killer Traitor-Future Saturns
I really do not care about this future of the west,
it is about the same about this east,
where is this west? I never could
place the west deep in my mind.
Sleeper Daughter-Future Saturns
I once slept in the west, the future of the west
is me. (People like me sleeping in the west!)
Head Trap-Future Saturns
Head Trap says no.
Leine- Lein the Dreamer
To starve is to starve in a land that
is dry and of hunting cowboys for
Indian/native girls.This is the west.
Dub and Lorna-Dub Travelers
No! There is no future for the west,
it ended, so good was its past, yes?
NO! There is one future for the west,
and that is a quest for one boy.
Comments
Post a Comment