Introducing Universe Express Ultamatium.
Hello, I realized I hadn't written on here for days.
I need to finish some productions and projects before the end of the year.
You never knew I was 18 but I will not let life pass me by. It is time to work hard and stuff.
Here is one project, I never even started.
It is called Universe Express Ultamatium,
from 2011 and back.
The base of this story is the ventures continuing from the legacy of human travelers into the depths of galaxies and stars. These human travelers possess remarkable armor that responds to their very thoughts and wills, they are the Universe Guardians. The Universe Guardians have been going for over a millennium and past then through human lines. But has the Universe decided at the end of the civilization of Earth and the departure of these Universe Guardians , that it is time for the end?
Or has it chosen the survivors of Earth, the ones that stayed, that didn't venture away-to continue on the fight?
I need to finish some productions and projects before the end of the year.
You never knew I was 18 but I will not let life pass me by. It is time to work hard and stuff.
Here is one project, I never even started.
It is called Universe Express Ultamatium,
from 2011 and back.
The base of this story is the ventures continuing from the legacy of human travelers into the depths of galaxies and stars. These human travelers possess remarkable armor that responds to their very thoughts and wills, they are the Universe Guardians. The Universe Guardians have been going for over a millennium and past then through human lines. But has the Universe decided at the end of the civilization of Earth and the departure of these Universe Guardians , that it is time for the end?
Or has it chosen the survivors of Earth, the ones that stayed, that didn't venture away-to continue on the fight?
Comments
Post a Comment