Blue Navie on Future of the west,forget the rest?!
BLUE NAVIE:
Captain Bonekreller: Continuum.
The future is much like the west
the same, get it in your brain!
Alex Boldstar:Continuum.
My name is Boldstar from the West Wersian Republic
and what we do in public is a riot, can't deny it
that the west is brighter and bolder than the
snobby eastern and all their luxurious brands of clothing.
Alicoa Alicia Baldwin:Continuum
The future of the west is that exactly like the east,
same feasts-same people, there is no difference at all,
no difference at all!
Kevin M-Kevin M
Ahh!Ahh!The east didn't win though!
I called her using my left-my west than
using the gun in my east to fire me down.
I called to tell her, the good news-I survived!
Cehester Peter and Angelina-Angelina
Forget the west! The east is where the test is.
We test our friendship here, we really do-in the east
to determine if it will become like the west, desolate.
Captain Bonekreller: Continuum.
The future is much like the west
the same, get it in your brain!
Alex Boldstar:Continuum.
My name is Boldstar from the West Wersian Republic
and what we do in public is a riot, can't deny it
that the west is brighter and bolder than the
snobby eastern and all their luxurious brands of clothing.
Alicoa Alicia Baldwin:Continuum
The future of the west is that exactly like the east,
same feasts-same people, there is no difference at all,
no difference at all!
Kevin M-Kevin M
Ahh!Ahh!The east didn't win though!
I called her using my left-my west than
using the gun in my east to fire me down.
I called to tell her, the good news-I survived!
Cehester Peter and Angelina-Angelina
Forget the west! The east is where the test is.
We test our friendship here, we really do-in the east
to determine if it will become like the west, desolate.
Comments
Post a Comment