For my next trick! To forget everyone else exists.
Yes. My next trick, is to forget that I am even allowed around other humans, that there is no humankind what so ever but myself. If I have to go on like this by myself, no help from anyone else.
I will do it now forever by myself. This will be my world. This is a near impossible trick because everyone needs someone right? Not me. Just for the sort bit of time I got.
Until then I will run my trick-which is to actual complete a lifetime's work-worth of a book on paper.
I will do it now forever by myself. This will be my world. This is a near impossible trick because everyone needs someone right? Not me. Just for the sort bit of time I got.
Until then I will run my trick-which is to actual complete a lifetime's work-worth of a book on paper.
Comments
Post a Comment