Destroying highschool
we were having fun but now we are just destroying the
high school, we couldn't just leave the time police chief anyway
so he is here to join us today
to watch us play
in waste in disdain of the people
we call our ancestors in the future,hey! HEY!
They'll never get away! Hey, hey
from all these seagulls on laxatives hey, hey!
We will come out on top as the best pranksters and
take our captive along for the ride and even though
he cry," Pranking was never fun, I'm glad I never knew why!"
Destroying the high school.
high school, we couldn't just leave the time police chief anyway
so he is here to join us today
to watch us play
in waste in disdain of the people
we call our ancestors in the future,hey! HEY!
They'll never get away! Hey, hey
from all these seagulls on laxatives hey, hey!
We will come out on top as the best pranksters and
take our captive along for the ride and even though
he cry," Pranking was never fun, I'm glad I never knew why!"
Destroying the high school.
Comments
Post a Comment