Blue Navie on Dimension Travel
ANNOUNCER!
Here the contestants in less or 5 lines will reply to the topic, Dimension Travel.
Captain Bonekreller
Dimension travel-
oh screw reality
that I live in...
I'm really lost here.
Alex Boldstar
So yeah, I went to a place with a bunch of foxes
they were all supposed to be my family
in another reality!
My family in another reality!
Alicoa Alicia Baldwin
Pop in here and the people are all care here.
The people are all caring here instead of the
normal brutal and hostile there.
Kevin M
If I was a rock statue, there would be no other place than there.
In that courtyard, that is the only resemblance I ever existed,
ever resisted here begin a slave.
Cehester Peter and Angelina
I wrote a simple note
and in another reality
it was a departure
A departure.
Here the contestants in less or 5 lines will reply to the topic, Dimension Travel.
Captain Bonekreller
Dimension travel-
oh screw reality
that I live in...
I'm really lost here.
Alex Boldstar
So yeah, I went to a place with a bunch of foxes
they were all supposed to be my family
in another reality!
My family in another reality!
Alicoa Alicia Baldwin
Pop in here and the people are all care here.
The people are all caring here instead of the
normal brutal and hostile there.
Kevin M
If I was a rock statue, there would be no other place than there.
In that courtyard, that is the only resemblance I ever existed,
ever resisted here begin a slave.
Cehester Peter and Angelina
I wrote a simple note
and in another reality
it was a departure
A departure.
Comments
Post a Comment