MK MZODERN FUITHERLAND/FURTHERLAND.
I began as a simple god non-believing boy. I went to church forcibly every Sunday.
I never truly believed,until I was called back to a harsh reality.
I could no longer accept I was the child of foolish parents.
I was one of the children of a celestial body, inside of that celestial body.
This area I realized, I was sent to the very origin of it all, of what all it would ever become.
What it is, is everything and everyone.
I speak not its name but the purpose, is that I survived what no one could ever survive.
That is escaping death not once but many times that are not possible without a divine figure,
a celestial body that is called God.
The people here are misguided and there is a danger of certain degradation if such knowledge is
achieved or shared among the human race.
This is a time where everything can go good or it could go bad, there are things that must happen for the future to be a bright one, things cannot stay the same.
I might say buy this or buy that, but only for the secret notion of education.
I would fail as a believer by not going for the future. The good future.
So in truth, this site will only continue like this:
I partnership with my other blog, both will host the "Boy likes Girl"series.
You'll find that most exciting and different than anything else you have ever seen.
Nextly, I'm thinking of continuing Item Find and Item Seek ever week but only 5 topics each.
That is as much as I can manage.
What appears for a while could be something or nothing, you should never expect to see something consistent or permanent on this site unless I have figured it all out.
I never truly believed,until I was called back to a harsh reality.
I could no longer accept I was the child of foolish parents.
I was one of the children of a celestial body, inside of that celestial body.
This area I realized, I was sent to the very origin of it all, of what all it would ever become.
What it is, is everything and everyone.
I speak not its name but the purpose, is that I survived what no one could ever survive.
That is escaping death not once but many times that are not possible without a divine figure,
a celestial body that is called God.
The people here are misguided and there is a danger of certain degradation if such knowledge is
achieved or shared among the human race.
This is a time where everything can go good or it could go bad, there are things that must happen for the future to be a bright one, things cannot stay the same.
I might say buy this or buy that, but only for the secret notion of education.
I would fail as a believer by not going for the future. The good future.
So in truth, this site will only continue like this:
I partnership with my other blog, both will host the "Boy likes Girl"series.
You'll find that most exciting and different than anything else you have ever seen.
Nextly, I'm thinking of continuing Item Find and Item Seek ever week but only 5 topics each.
That is as much as I can manage.
What appears for a while could be something or nothing, you should never expect to see something consistent or permanent on this site unless I have figured it all out.
Comments
Post a Comment