into the dream
Into the battle, we find the princess
and clear out the very room and inside
the dream of her, she is very disturbed
and its the very battle of our lives.
She all thinks we are nightmares
and one by one, we are all kicked out.
We are all kicked out! Except one comes back
for the final fight and she screams.
Leine will win,we don't have to pretend not to have
a victory ever again. Leine can scream you about it.
I stopped right there. I bend her fears away
and I fought every dreamy machination!
Every dark sensation to get out and rip out the dark inside,
to wake her up, we try.
We try as dreamers to never give up or cry but now with
this victory and this light with it!
This fear shall die.
This fear shall die.
We will break up inside the regret and loss
and break open upward a vital exhaust
of faith, stardust and fire to slay all the dark ones from
here and take back the old kingdom again.
and clear out the very room and inside
the dream of her, she is very disturbed
and its the very battle of our lives.
She all thinks we are nightmares
and one by one, we are all kicked out.
We are all kicked out! Except one comes back
for the final fight and she screams.
Leine will win,we don't have to pretend not to have
a victory ever again. Leine can scream you about it.
I stopped right there. I bend her fears away
and I fought every dreamy machination!
Every dark sensation to get out and rip out the dark inside,
to wake her up, we try.
We try as dreamers to never give up or cry but now with
this victory and this light with it!
This fear shall die.
This fear shall die.
We will break up inside the regret and loss
and break open upward a vital exhaust
of faith, stardust and fire to slay all the dark ones from
here and take back the old kingdom again.
Comments
Post a Comment