A special message or rant for my facebook friends!

So yah, I did survive a reality break-one where I thought this little bitch would solve all my god damn problems-but did she? No, and I suffered a reality where I believed the majority of everyone was against me-had no conscious!Little people to trust but still, i did it-I continue liked nothing had ever happened and avenged my childhood dreams!
Props to me. I thought about so many times about suicide, but i escaped every time!
I came against ever odd! I sung my soul to victory! And yet, this little bitch has no remorse what so ever and all I can find myself the reason, I even liked such a pitty nasty piece of work-is that I was delusional! She was no princess! Just a goddamned bitch who would bite me in my brain, so I would never care as much about anything else unless I had to do it to survive or keep a promise! What is this world! That such a bitch can live today with nothing inflicted on her. I'll tell you! I'll tell you! A good world,I'll leave you at that!
By the way, if you are seeing this, you are not that bitch who made a mess of my two years-or rather directed in the right path. I do not forgive that demon.
I have to not forgive myself! FUCK OFF! You fucking lollipop world dazed people, who are my "friends". Never there, never there. Thanks Facebook for driving the man down.
Fuck, everything! This new conscious is what I am thankful for.

Now in poetry form:
Good Day world I have been so long departed from,
I promise this time its different!
I will be stronger!
Wiser and bolder to never fall
promptly on a traitorous sword reality,
I will always sort it out first!
I will be the new knight of truth.
the end,forever and ever.

Comments

Popular Posts