1. Why do I wait! Anticipate a reaction! Love life is gone.
"No, she is gone!"Kevin M shouted, the space that had been a forest space full of timber pine trees
was now a wasteland of smashed wood and pieces. The government robots that ruled over North America in this age, mid 21st century were in shatters too. Pieces strewn all over and in the centerpiece was the remains of a yellow device. Kevin M's love of his life, a girl called Amanda, with blonde hair and a pink fashion had been vaporized in the process of stopping the machine. He knew not what its design was, could it simply been dropped by the King to kill the last remainments of Democracy?! He thought he had escaped that, Kevin thought.
"Well I'm sorry!"George the cat in his black armor strode up, he was in his larger "bob kitty" form.
"No, you can't! She's dead! She's gone-Amanda is dead!"Kevin M shouted in great distress, his girl, the only one he really loved, was gone.
The others were silent and included a boy called Simon and a girl called Emily. They including George, the cat made up his family, rather his foster family since his real family was actually evil and used his genius for evil and sent him to the government to help them with evil experiments. The no death experiment still freaked him out. He thought he had left this life behind.
"She did not die in vain",Emily said sure in herself as always.
"She did not die in vain?! Is that all you got!"Kevin M shouts.
"Kevin, enough! She is gone, you will not hurt anybody on this tower you understand! You can leave for all I care!"Simon said being quite bold and like himself.
"I'm sorry guys! It's just that she got vaporized by that machine! Supposed to be the future! That yellow coated man was wrong! Future CRAP!"Kevin M shouts,"We could even stop it! Because that man killed himself!"
"I'm really sorry!"Kevin M shouts and turns to run, "I have to go!"
"Kevin come back!"Emily screams,"You are going to get yourself murdered or killed or worse!"
"Leave me be!"Kevin M can only be heard as a whisper.
"Leave him",George says shrinking down into his red fox form.
"That cry baby!"Simon smiles on, "I bet I would have took that like a pro!"
"You are the one to talk",George smiles,"You can't even get any!"
"She's gone! She's gone!",Kevin M repeats in his head as he runs through the dust like forest and down a sandy hill to a clear blue mystical lake. He looks at his reflection in the water and slashes water straight onto his face, his blue eyes, his good nose and pleasing mouth that once knew how to smile. I have no one, he seemed to think.
"But I still have friends!"Kevin M screamed out!
Kevin quickly activated his invisible force field that each of his family members had to protect their location and to stop any one from tracking them. They were sure wanted alright and the tower of course was equipped with a larger amount of his tech.
"Guys I'm sorry",Kevin M smiled
"We are really sorry as well!",Emily smiled.
"We didn't know she was going to stop the government!"George said remorsefully, in human years he was the same age as a 40 year old man.
"We did not know she was going to..."Simon added,trying to make up for his comment earlier in the day.
"Enough, guys",Kevin M smiled.
"I am real sorry about my actions!"Kevin M continued to fake his smile,"But we got to promise to each other we can keep each other sane and in check! And stay true to our goal"
"Promise!"George says brilliant in an announcer accent!
"Promise!"Emily smiled.
"Promise!"Simon beamed, a bit sad about what he had said earlier.
" There are my mates!" Kevin M said in a partial British accent.
"Now what?"Emily questioned.
"I think we should-should go after the government!"Kevin M exclaimed sending fright across the room.
"What!? They are killer!"Simon screams out in certain shock and tries to get a grip of his fiercely disagreeing heart.
"Didn't you see us out there?!"Kevin M smiles,"We were brilliant!"
"Honey, Kev",Emily says cutely,"That was all or mostly you!"
"All we did was help you clear them out! I'm not sure if we could even last in a real fight!"Emily measures.
"I think we could",Simon says gaining composure against the statement that seemed to have death written all across it!
"We have strengthens! Emily you are cute, shocker blaze!"Simon smiles.
"George, You got that kitty blaze!"Simon says brightly.
"Well if I don't say so myself I am amused and to Kevin's plot, I think it is very possible!",George says smiling.
"You think I'm cute,eh?!"Emily scans Simon's expressions.
"Yeah,Yeah!Well!"Simon smiles brightly.
George who is like a father to Emily frowns, he disapproves the idea of Emily and Simon romantically together.
"Alright guys!"Kevin says,"Can we promise that we will lead to the destruction of all these evil people!"
"Agreed"Emily looks on determined.
"Agreed,"Simon says serious and heart pounding.
"Agreed! I might sound old but I'm actually young!"George says whimsically.
"I'm going to bed!"Kevin M says, his fake smile breaking off.
"But its only 8pm?!"Emily smiles.
"And we haven't had our daily private talk!"Emily frowns, this was so off the schedule even when Kevin had Amanda she and him still talked about the private things in their life at eight at night.
"I...I'm sorry, I'm just tired, I ran from that site to a lake and back, I was also sure nothing was
following or recording me"Kevin says his brilliant smile fading to gray.
"Let em go",George motions,"He's had a rough day!"
"Good Day"Kevin M smiles waving his hand.
"Good day Amanda, you were mine, the love of my life-I hope you are an angel!"Kevin M exclaims out loud in his bed as he dozes off to certain sleep.
was now a wasteland of smashed wood and pieces. The government robots that ruled over North America in this age, mid 21st century were in shatters too. Pieces strewn all over and in the centerpiece was the remains of a yellow device. Kevin M's love of his life, a girl called Amanda, with blonde hair and a pink fashion had been vaporized in the process of stopping the machine. He knew not what its design was, could it simply been dropped by the King to kill the last remainments of Democracy?! He thought he had escaped that, Kevin thought.
"Well I'm sorry!"George the cat in his black armor strode up, he was in his larger "bob kitty" form.
"No, you can't! She's dead! She's gone-Amanda is dead!"Kevin M shouted in great distress, his girl, the only one he really loved, was gone.
The others were silent and included a boy called Simon and a girl called Emily. They including George, the cat made up his family, rather his foster family since his real family was actually evil and used his genius for evil and sent him to the government to help them with evil experiments. The no death experiment still freaked him out. He thought he had left this life behind.
"She did not die in vain",Emily said sure in herself as always.
"She did not die in vain?! Is that all you got!"Kevin M shouts.
"Kevin, enough! She is gone, you will not hurt anybody on this tower you understand! You can leave for all I care!"Simon said being quite bold and like himself.
"I'm sorry guys! It's just that she got vaporized by that machine! Supposed to be the future! That yellow coated man was wrong! Future CRAP!"Kevin M shouts,"We could even stop it! Because that man killed himself!"
"I'm really sorry!"Kevin M shouts and turns to run, "I have to go!"
"Kevin come back!"Emily screams,"You are going to get yourself murdered or killed or worse!"
"Leave me be!"Kevin M can only be heard as a whisper.
"Leave him",George says shrinking down into his red fox form.
"That cry baby!"Simon smiles on, "I bet I would have took that like a pro!"
"You are the one to talk",George smiles,"You can't even get any!"
"She's gone! She's gone!",Kevin M repeats in his head as he runs through the dust like forest and down a sandy hill to a clear blue mystical lake. He looks at his reflection in the water and slashes water straight onto his face, his blue eyes, his good nose and pleasing mouth that once knew how to smile. I have no one, he seemed to think.
"But I still have friends!"Kevin M screamed out!
Kevin quickly activated his invisible force field that each of his family members had to protect their location and to stop any one from tracking them. They were sure wanted alright and the tower of course was equipped with a larger amount of his tech.
"Guys I'm sorry",Kevin M smiled
"We are really sorry as well!",Emily smiled.
"We didn't know she was going to stop the government!"George said remorsefully, in human years he was the same age as a 40 year old man.
"We did not know she was going to..."Simon added,trying to make up for his comment earlier in the day.
"Enough, guys",Kevin M smiled.
"I am real sorry about my actions!"Kevin M continued to fake his smile,"But we got to promise to each other we can keep each other sane and in check! And stay true to our goal"
"Promise!"George says brilliant in an announcer accent!
"Promise!"Emily smiled.
"Promise!"Simon beamed, a bit sad about what he had said earlier.
" There are my mates!" Kevin M said in a partial British accent.
"Now what?"Emily questioned.
"I think we should-should go after the government!"Kevin M exclaimed sending fright across the room.
"What!? They are killer!"Simon screams out in certain shock and tries to get a grip of his fiercely disagreeing heart.
"Didn't you see us out there?!"Kevin M smiles,"We were brilliant!"
"Honey, Kev",Emily says cutely,"That was all or mostly you!"
"All we did was help you clear them out! I'm not sure if we could even last in a real fight!"Emily measures.
"I think we could",Simon says gaining composure against the statement that seemed to have death written all across it!
"We have strengthens! Emily you are cute, shocker blaze!"Simon smiles.
"George, You got that kitty blaze!"Simon says brightly.
"Well if I don't say so myself I am amused and to Kevin's plot, I think it is very possible!",George says smiling.
"You think I'm cute,eh?!"Emily scans Simon's expressions.
"Yeah,Yeah!Well!"Simon smiles brightly.
George who is like a father to Emily frowns, he disapproves the idea of Emily and Simon romantically together.
"Alright guys!"Kevin says,"Can we promise that we will lead to the destruction of all these evil people!"
"Agreed"Emily looks on determined.
"Agreed,"Simon says serious and heart pounding.
"Agreed! I might sound old but I'm actually young!"George says whimsically.
"I'm going to bed!"Kevin M says, his fake smile breaking off.
"But its only 8pm?!"Emily smiles.
"And we haven't had our daily private talk!"Emily frowns, this was so off the schedule even when Kevin had Amanda she and him still talked about the private things in their life at eight at night.
"I...I'm sorry, I'm just tired, I ran from that site to a lake and back, I was also sure nothing was
following or recording me"Kevin says his brilliant smile fading to gray.
"Let em go",George motions,"He's had a rough day!"
"Good Day"Kevin M smiles waving his hand.
"Good day Amanda, you were mine, the love of my life-I hope you are an angel!"Kevin M exclaims out loud in his bed as he dozes off to certain sleep.
Comments
Post a Comment