The life of sex threatened
The life of sex threatened. Yes, let me get logical. For all the woman there were like chances to be of sex but let's just say never could that level ever be reached. Because the relationship was undermined and the state media of university of Houston broadcasted it as trash. There could never be sex then and not ever. Like damn, that is how it's going to be. Be pathetic and see the fuck if I care. Maybe I was done a favor but no, I was done a disservice.
Especially if you are Christian you realize clapping cheeks is a sacred duty. You got to realize that those people are freaks. Historically have always liked the appearance but never the person. A grand reminder that a person is likely only Irish because their great woman ancestor was raped by a slavemaster. Degrassi, going the distance here with this. People at that school are just fucking racists. Why? They want to distance theirselves from you and believe all the bullshit about a stranger but still want sex. Seems pretty rapey there and yea it is. These people would do anything to bypass the world of right to do wrong.
You know what that is like? It's just discrimination and whilst you think these people are good they really just peer down their ancestral line and just be racist with it. They really gave no fucks. I come to you today to say that these people harm the real sexual nature of a person and development. For all their nonsense of being influenced by a toxic culture will continue to leech onto you and deprive you of a sex life when no longer viable is the fantasy that these are good people. Like fuck, I am not getting in any bed with a person who for all intents and purposes is hatefucking and ultimately gives no fucks about the human. They will trash your dreams and then try to lay on your bed. Like please move and please get the fuck out. It's like rape. A disrespect of culture, faith and everything good you could even hope for just to really rape a person.
It's time to get back the sex life away from abusive and conniving women who have the mentality of slave owners. I am not your property. Eat it.
Comments
Post a Comment