Old ugly vussy bitch who preyed on little kids.
I have loved twitter so much. But the people especially a great majority of the porn models are just stupid people who ultimately have no respect for the arts. Not every porn model is stupid but literally a great deal of them are and so uncultured. The butchering of anime and pokemon just so they can equate to them. What about kids? No one cares if kids look up Pokemon on the net and find some weird fucking shit. It has come to a point where I just reblog these women not the Pokemon ones of course and basically treated as a 2nd class person.
Now, there is a time in a person's life where lines have to be drawn. For one folks; I am not going to accept the meddling of some old indian lady and whatever sycophants she can find in the media in my own personal love life. As a school official with power trying to convince people in their roundabout but direct way;to or not date you is problematic. Having grunts like Team Rocket to steal your Pokemon does not absolve you of anything, Giovanni! The same fucking way it does not absorb a Cunator of shit they have done. Just nasty. Its also pedofile like when you give that I was like the only 18 year old in a dorm for much of what can even be said. Shit. These people were 17 years old and well still even if 18 it is still like fucking with kids when you are like 60 or 70? You can call me crazy or whatever but I will not forgive this shit.
You used people who looked up to you to fulfill your own vendatta against free will just because you were put in an arranged marriage and groomed. Never did you even work to get through highschool to get into college ironically like the people who look up to you. You are irresponsible and a cesspool of shit. Three students could die most likely due to your long fucking meddling and you bat no fucking eye. I mean; your school is not the only school in the region. Houston has the most populated schools in the state if not in the surrounding area. It could be a hive of minds connecting to a hive of minds elsewhere which your meddling fucks up. After all you are just an evil fucking foreigner who did not even belong in the US. You used little kids to live through them vicaciously and then even that was not enough.
When people say,"fuck those kids" well you fucked them over yea? Just need a scapegoat for your bullshit. A black man just to take the fall for you. Never having any fucking concern for what you actually have done. You have turned potential could be lovers into forever enemies. I hope you go to hell and back for this shit. You have no morals and there is obviously no moral oversight or any fucks given forom any real adult to stop your shit. I refuse to a victim to your crimes against humanity and take my stand to say that you won't win. There is something called being gross and that is like trying to control the sex lives of little kids in comparsion to you. You disgusting fucker literally disgrace anything of good will and proliferate a culture that does not even belong to you. Just because you are indian does not mean anything! Just because you are this boss of a large school does not mean you can use your power and influence to basically try to suicide humanity. All you have done is cause discord that never needed to happen. You are the real problem and no one else. This shit never occurred before your arrive the region.you have done is pissed and shit in waters people drink from and think its okay.
Make me a scapegoat to which no one wants to hear who I truly am and what I got to say and just constantly run over me with their nonsense you made okay and weaponized to just feel like you control the world. Well, you don't mother fucker and there are consequences to this. You can mislead to people thinking I am crazy as they don't know the full story nor the full context; whilst I hide the dark secret of what you actually did to kids was fucking grooming never the fuck at all. How many people I have talked about in one manner or another have been groomed? How many people took a coward's way of ignorance? Never giving me a chance but trying to execute me on whatever childish fantasy in their head said I was going to do them wrong. How is this any different from what police do to black people? This is what you teach and you take stances to ignore black people and just constantly gentrify the 3rd ward surrounding your fucking school. Don't pretend that people don't know you are a self loathing racist. Don't hide behind diversity when you slash the DEI hiring requirements.
I just have to say a person loved twitter but they surely see that older women taking advantage of younger women and pimping them out is just disgusting and just a trait of problematic people so stupid. Just like this Cunator. I just cannot sit by and allow that shit to occur ever again. I have a grand distate for those who do this grooming shit. Twitter like UH went to shit the moment any old lady preyed on kids.
Comments
Post a Comment