Sk no more
I hate to be sounding a bit racist but literally I think a person must protect America from being influenced by more racists who are just South Korean. Ever since a person had tried to enter Shark on Campus to lezhin and just being failed so many times; I just refuse the idea of these Korean companies being any good. I felt as if they saw my idea and broke it down into other works and that be my observation. True or true enough not; Americans need to protect their own interests especially in the online maybe sexy comics genre. I hate tapas and line webtoon as they are just controlled by people who just want to instill their own form of racism by proliferating the movement of children who are people of color and gay. Whilst Koreans may be people of color; in their country they are the majority and ultimately you think they are different from racist white people? Nope. It still exists that they aren't as accepting of people of color else. Literally have skin bleaching products and ultimately the fuck would anyone support companies that actually are run by racist media magnates? I will say it's time for a new company for sexy things but truly people of color friendly.
Comments
Post a Comment