Done with dating
There is never an apology. There is only this entitlement to hate. I look back on history and should I be lucky things aren't so much worse that I am dead instead of alive? No, people want things to return to how bad it was in the past for black men like Emmitt Til. Everyday something terrible happens I realize how greatly where this hostility comes from. These people never apologize but continue as if they did nothing wrong. The government through schools already controls the children by allowing harmful racist endoctrination to occur. What about the rights of people of color? Critical Race Theory should be taught in school for the constant harassment a person gets trying to live.
I have to say a person is done with dating because people always betray them. It's not funny. It's disgusting and these people go on a whole wide world revolt against me simply because a person is not an uncle tom and are black. Some people just hate black people and especially African Americans and their culture. So many people want white people over black people and that is good for them. Stay a slave and fuck off. I mean that they see white people as literal gods of culture and humanity when they aren't. Lol. They are just people. I mean I have nothing against white people at all but I have something against minorities who worship them as gods. They would never smithe them simply by race and race alone.
I rather stay safe and stay sound than deal with such crackheads. I don't go dating people for race but the world is fucked up. I am just done wasting my time on what is trash. I don't want to date anyone who came from these minority highschools. I don't want that shit. I don't want some daft Asian from a white school who thinks they are white. Fuck no. If you aren't the exact fucking replica of me , I don't want you and that is just how it is. I refuse to love anything but myself and will never settle for shit of primitive stick and stone gathers trying to see if these stones and sticks don't break their glass houses.
Comments
Post a Comment