Done with dating (3)
It's that time again to discuss what I hate. Dating, dating and dating and really much dating over and over again. You don't get how done I am. There is no hope but nothing but despair. I never even write everything down that happens but now given recent events I will write about every single fucking woman because you know what?! No one can be trusted and ultimately if you aren't on my side then you are absolutely against me and just plotting for my demise or my people's demise. Seriously, it is what it is after some people try to ruin a Christmas.
Every little woman no matter how cute or seemingly innocent is not. If you are a Christian especially you are complicit in racism and just evil realize that. By that belief alone you aren't innocent. Especially if you are Catholic . Realize its evil to go to a place where grown men molest,rape and even have killed children up to the past to the present day and think it's normal because all that shit happens as you go there. What do you do but be in denial and do nothing but continue to support a place that never will change.
Women I have come across are just self centered shitheads who have no empathy and think the world is about them. Fucking no. I am tired of being around some Hispanic idiot or whatever they are and they basically supporting something that only hinders them. I am so fucking done. You idiots, you fucking idiots and idiot idiots think you have any precursor to try to trail and execute me on morals you demean come from race when you when faced with any moral dilemma avoid it. You aren't even a person of faith but a poser robot human who can only comprehend the world through a color wheel made up mindset which is complete garbage and only leads to hostility.
I look up on that Maribel woman who gave me that free book and realize how greatly this woman was yearning just to swipe at me or get any permission to do so. Me being an absolute idiot gave a fucking stranger my address to which they only used maliciously when they wanted to act out. Like fuck. This grown woman acting like so many Hispanic teenagers and young women but off the charts as if vindicated in their behavior. Never learning and never changing but they would not be the last old geezer who thinks just because I exist I like them.
No, the next person would be some old 50 something year old woman who thought they were in the whole youth scene but no. You are too old for this shit and married. These people were just like the young people but so much worse and if in a cycle of paranoia about black people think that a mere reference by you means you want to stuff them. Fuck no. I bring it up to say some people are just dogs and behavior that is learned is all many people just are. There is no humanity. They are fucking duds. Just surrounded by duds. People who have no conscious and refuse to even be conscious to any moral anything yet believe theirselves to be innocent. Man, fuck, don't believe it because I say it but because that is what history says.
I have to say these people are an eyesore to any social justice movements and just make people of color look bad. I feel embarrassed. Simply, these are people? No, they are trash people. Not because they would not date but because of who they actually are. Worse than cowards and worse than thieves ; these robots choose to pretend to be real people when they follow a fiendish mythology.
There are too many of these trash people regardless of their race. Lol. You could never be at peace or even strive to make a real change in the world hooked to these trash people.
Comments
Post a Comment