end review; what women can do.

 America is still a racist place especially when a school wants to put words into a young black man's mouth and basically deny them any autonomy except when they agree with some old indian bitch who fucking is making it hard for their fellow indians but anyways; what is so disgusting about the dating situation now that I am fucking out of it. In denial at that too is that what? These people were just nasty. I think I left people hanging. I never wrote recommendations to what people should do mostly. But I say I committed no crime imagining people as future wives or whatever when that is just what normal people do in the first place when they think of people they like or have a crush on. Like damn; is it hard for these people to have empathy. 

EMPATHY

The one great thing all these women miss is any empathy. They would not like how they have treated me and simply if they were men it would be viewed as abusive but even then; they are abusive people women and women all. You literally think you are superior to a person when no some university essentially pimped your ass out and now you are mad.

Allow me to be me.

These people all in common never give me a chance to even be myself or even be me. They refuse to even do what is right. They just go on a dive of speculation which allows them to treat me as an item and those around me as the such. If you ever fucking made fun of my mother then you are never getting in these pants, you bitches. I know people think they are invincible but literally if I saw some of these people I would punch their fucking teeth out. No one makes fun of my mother nor my family or extended friends that you don't know even existed in the college or you aren't aware of. Ultimately, just treat the real me as some sort of menace and I aye, I am going to vye into that racist darkness and terrorize the living shit out of these pious shallow cunts. I mean, obviously, their cunts aren't shallow at all. Fuck all you.  Yea, expect a person to be nice to a group of people who are so able to lean into racist stereotypes about black men especially like little fucking Brynn. What the fuck is up with you thinking your flat ass is going to get some action? What business is it of yours to even think of me in a such a way? Gross. Believe me I will tear down the fucking doors and shove the shit you try to muzzle me with in your fucking trashy mouth.

I could never be me for a second in reality. You realize that means I could never actually love anyone when you always have to pretend behind a protective shell so that you will not be attacked. The history of racism lives so wild and free but fuck; you people could have just been people to actually recognize a person but you are too afraid. The grand irony is a person is too afraid for reasons that are constantly vindicated where black youth just die executed to reach your bimbo dumb ass to change. So you just will not hear who a person is and forever live in delusion. I will never tell you who I am. That time is over. You made the choice to be a literal shallow fucking coward who makes fun of a person's mother.

Its just not a woman's place

Feminism was popular in 2013 but yet all these people observe is a superficial version of feminism which is not even feminism but toxic feminism if you can even say it.  These people have no respect for male authority. Like I dunno want to say it but people there are literal boundaries and these people cross them. Feminism is not about replacing the patriachry. Its about equality. Ultimately, I find as a black dude that ultimately I am the target of hostility and that I should fucking what? Just obey white women and asian women and just belittle myself. No, no and no; that is just racist right there.

There was a whole english class I had to sit through when the teacher named Ally Rowbottom made me feel as if an idiot when this woman kept on prattling about her personal life and just making the space one where as I had done wrong by existing as a straight black dude. Like what? A woman thinking that since I am both black and straight that I am going to wrong her. Its just wrong. Its evil. Sometimes when you think feminism makes you better than a dude who is straight and is black; just don't. It does not make you better. You equate nonsense to their fucking character and act as if they are a threat when they aren't.

I would say that a person is not a feminist and ultimately it does not matter if I am or am not but that treatment just made me a life long enemy of people who are idiots. You want to speculate that I treat women bad or that a person had relationships and bunch of sex in highschool and has a large fucking dick? NO, I have none of these things and personally its just so odd to be sexualized by a bunch of fucking women even the teacher herself and no one ever say sorry. Just because some men do it does not mean you can burn the whole fucking world trying to replace evil with more evil.  Brings me to the next point; is it understanding? It might be.

Common fucking sense;

Common fucking sense is ignored by these idiots. These fools are so privileged they want their fantasies about people to be real. I once had some girl during the college orientation try to get me to be her boyfriend by trying to hold my hand and guess what? I did not really want to. In thinking about it; a person never had a girlfriend but also this is not normal behavior so a person did not want some overly attached individual onto them ruining their shit. Its to be said that maybe consider that if spoke to a person that maybe they would be kind and maybe agree to hold your hand. But no conversation of consent happened. People think they can just act out their fantasies on you. As a man, that would get you instant jail but as a woman it is acceptable because a dude might be in need to accept whatever. I was not going to accept whatever and that is to say a person actually thought about things. These people are idiots and don't think about anything! But when they do they get angry at the person they came onto. Like come on people. 

There is no sense of understanding with these people. They are so privileged by choice that they ultimately think they are innocent in what they do. Ultimately try to force things onto people without their consent. You think a person consents to a person who is a stranger just going up and holding their hand? No. No consent is given. Feminism is not an excuse for preversion and actually means something, folks. There is no understanding that a person is not a means to an end but actually a human being living in the now and not in the future of whatever fucking seven hells they think about.

Boundaries man'

There can be spirtual connections but you people are way to shallow, evil, fucked up, screwed up and even much anything of people. Like damn; I am trying to put it nicely that people try to form these connections but it is just proliferation of native people's cultures. You people would never go out of your way to do anything but what is already there and if it is not commericialized or captialized then you don't want it.  You want something that is forever but the presence of you in that picture murks up that forever. Somethings are just best left alone especially when you cannot even be bothered to do anything good for a person you supposedly love eternally. There is no bond. There is no connection and ultimately you are a lazy, shallow and evil piece of shit who better just stay the fuck away with all that hippie ya-ya. You don't even understand that you hate a person and are doing evil that god would never smile upon but keep Acts in profile you flithy bitch.

I really wish that people would use the energy they use attacking me to actually assist a person but no. You are fucking useless. You cannot even leave a person alone but think my space is your space and that it must be no space because everything is about you. Stay the fuck out of my life.

Sex man, sex.

I don't even have to discuss my sexual anything with anyone. You creeps. Like my sexuality does not belong to anyone but me. Stop fucking around. There is a reason mates; that you must ask and like literally I never ever planned on having sex with a bunch of shallow, nasty, and evil people. A person has to travel to alternate world perhaps to even get common decency. You are fucking evil. You think you are entitled to sex just because I went to school at the same time as you? Crazy.  To think you know a person and say they are a manslut or whatever is just rapey bro. Imagine you being men and thinking this shit. Its not feminism. It would just be pure fucking evil. It just makes you all lot, rapists thinking you are owed something you aren't just because a person exists.

Comments

Popular Posts