5D_ truly what about me?

 These people lived their lives by placing an inconvenience on me and acting as if I was this dude when I was not. Never considering the real person at all and ultimately I was just having tolerance for them. Truly, the one person I ever even let close to my activities of Kyeombi just one day insulted me for it saying it was childish and never apologized; later calling me a creep for I dare try to return feelings.

They really don't get as if neurodivigrrent by choice that what they have do e means they hate a person and really I don't really give two fucks why they hate but it's simple why they hate. A person is black with their own mind and is not some althetic tool. It's not that hard. You think I would actually mesh with any of these people? No, fuck, no my friends and really what the fuck?

These people are creeps. All of them mostly are in some shape or form. I was being nice before but to even share anything let alone a life with these " women" is impossible as they have been against my goals of Kyeombi. Some people might not say it but they are envious of an effort and want to see it fail.

Some people have gotten the wrong idea; my works are not about them but corruption and they represent what people should never be. They think they own Kyeombi but they don't. Just because you can see yourself with me and have such a conflict with it as if it's forcefed to you does not mean you own everything related to me. They obviously misstepped. Thinking I owe them something because I have a dream. I don't and honestly are creepy when they do everything in their power to try and stop it. What does it matter to you, you souldead fucks? 

Is it that you are pissed a black person has something you never ever will and must seek to destroy it? It was never your business and openly I don't think I ever addressed this but that is frankly terrorism and trying to coopt what belongs to another person for some fiendish entertainment. It is harassment and if you are so fucked up you cannot see these points then you are just a lost cause. So convince arts are for kids you think it grants you license to stop it as if it's good and moral for souldead robots. It's not moral if you were a fucking alien or a transcendent being.

I dunno why people thought it good to put barriers and obstacles into something private and what is my own intellectual property. You think a company would allow people to storm it's offices and terrorize the employees making a cartoon because some idiots find cartoons immoral and against God? No, they would not. You would be prosecuted for trespassing and harassment if not attempted murder.

I have been kind not to mention how unforgiving these people have been thinking they can storm and storm and there be no recourse. There is always recourse and ultimately I am in the right. Why did you think you get away with this shit. You never once thought about me for all the nonsense you want to be high on. No consideration but just an act of evil. Thinking some big brother estate supports you from a college is even more stupid but seems to be true. I mean why would a president of a connecting college care so much of what I wrote about fall 2016? Why would people try so much to stop a person returning to a college? 

I am to say that a person realizes that these people are just beyond help as they think going into what never concerns them and never would even if they knew me and acting as making it hard for a person to create is some religious moral effort. Get fucking help. I did not want to write this but this is all those women from college have to offer and it's to say they have no fucking brains. Completely do not help the case of women being in higher education at all even teaching anything. They are trash. Simple and put. Moving on.


Comments

Popular Posts