Mm culture new era.
Hey. It's been a long while since a person has posted about mm culture but hotdoggy. I officially say that I am coming after those who have stolen my intellectual property and subverted it for their own ill gotten gains. I will say that ultimately have been associating with trash people who in turn are doing trash things. That be most of the people I knew in college whether I knew it or not. People show who they are through their actions and ultimately people have taken what was to be creative and went full terrorist with it. Gross. I am the only originator. All the rest of you people are fakes. For years this idea has been of this site but never fully utilized. But now I will use it 100%. No more fakers and no more stealers especially when you consider most people who steal it are people who just decided I was not good enough for them but steal my shit. Such a secret danger it is to have basically people whom you never really even knew just invest in time not to ever get to know you but go to great lengths to steal your work! Now, a whole site behind the idea but pay to read. If I catch anyone using it; I will sue their socks off.
Comments
Post a Comment