Kyeombi dissa3

 I would have liked it if just like some people bought a tome or such. If one person even bought a title it would have been great but no,just read a blog for ten years and when a long awaited product is finished just let it flop hard. There is a reason I got rid of an unproductive audience but now in this social media life it's just time to get rid of non supporters. In the age of comic book movies; a dude could not even get any attention to works. It's like when a person was just struggling to create everything there were eyes just watching to see me fail. I did not and so they left. It just is to say I refuse to attach my name to some people even in any conscious permission to let unproductive people in my space . I will use my comics to pen some goodbyes. If you cannot be of use to me in leaving me the fuck alone or even helping when logical; fuck you . Like it would be nice if a person had friends. But no, just ugliness.

Comments

Popular Posts