The war against artists 2 regenerates 13
I would say in this world there is not much support for artists. Even if you got school for art; that doesn't help you as art schools are blind to even anime and manga being " real art" and often don't teach you anything you'd not learn yourself. Openly just teach a superiority complex,cal arts style( this what I believe in a sense even though people say it's disproven) and just classicism. You get a degree and a false sense of accomplishment. Ai is just making things worse instead of better. People's reactions to lensa are far too mild. A people should be firing up lensa with lawsuits for stealing artwork but no they are taught complacency and it's just the product of capitalism that hates artists and always promoted scientists and so called academics who hate art to eat create this fucking lensa shit. You think I as an artist would create Lensa? Fuck no. It just evil. Stealing from people is what it is.
Comments
Post a Comment