The war against artists 1 regenerates 12

 The thing is that in times, you will not get what you want but it can be up to you to make up the difference to this wrong . Greatly, I am to say there is a war coming. One where the anti art people and the true artists will fight. I will say the art communities that could be are too ignorant of reality, too hopeful and artists generally don't come together all that well unless they speak the same groupthink. A person won't be forced into action to save grace with a bunch of idiots who will pay $30 to get a bunch of shitty looking rip off images baked in a collective. No, a person realizes there is no need.

 It takes a nasty sort of person to just have one thing not turn out as expected and just delve into chaos forever pretending to be the good of society. I am to say that it is those I have written of which are the sort. I am dissatisfied with their current rage with what I have written and boat lady is a try hard for white approval being a greasy ass boat. I mean it's the same shit over and again and you know what Einstein says; they are crazy. Try harder akin actually go out of your way to be what you actually are but my bad mates; you all are  a bunch of fucking cowards who hide in the shadows. That is what you were taught to be and that  is which you will remain. I would not say that a person is not akin to these individuals if you want to call them that.

If people want to be like Trump loyalists and delude theirselves the form and value of art; let them do it but tax the hell out of them. If people rather give a company $30 for shit instead of appreciating artists then let them do it. They only rob theirselves of any knowledge of what art is and furthermore become more stupid than they ever were before. Fuck these idiots and fuck those people all the same; same ignorant innocent bullshit when at adulthood is anyone actually innocent. You know by then evil happens in the world and by contributing to lensa in thinking it's an art replacement contribute to the problem which is just evil. All in all, people will choose dumb convenience over respecting artists. All the while this is why people should not respect these people who at the rampant issue that using lensa leads to moral qualms; will just go off into chaos not wishing to come to any solution. When people come to destroy your identity;you must get them back and not take the nonsense. All artists I fear will feel what I felt at the expense of the aforementioned women; people trying to take your identity and do what they will.

Lensa needs to be sued out of existence stealing works of art so bad, the signatures are still there when combined and merged.



Comments

Popular Posts