at least 4.

 You know a person has kinda developed a ptsd. A ptsd when any woman you speak to is not a relative and is around your age. Hmm, I link it back to all those past events and how these slipshod bashed, mashed and betrayed a person. There is so much to a story. I think I was getting ahead of myself recently and had to calm down the pacing. We will get there eventually but yet I am to say that a person does have trauma relating to these people such that often times I refuse to speak to women in public who even show any sign of interest and that covid still exists.

I was going to write that I was never going to write about any future romantic things on this site dealing with modern me on modern site, mk mzodern but that would be allowing these bastards to win. That would be it! I don't give a fuck; these people made me bleed for no reason and suffer. They are evil people, I will have you know. I dream recently of the past days that I would walk around the halls with these people and be so akin to being in a community with them and its like a never ending nightmare because I knew what was to happen in the future yet dream me be innocent. I can not let this shit go.

There will be revisions and writings and revisions upon writings of the same thing until I get it right. If anyone does not like that; they don't have to read the blog to be honest and really much-good writing takes tons of revision and so that is what I am doing and having been doing for years at this point well at least 4.

Comments

Popular Posts