Raunchy Tales.

 For starters, my mates; there are some people are those in which you should never ever have sex with. There are people like this who are the antithesis of a soulmate and that is what I will speak on next. Some people want to trifle. I had respect. But that is over. This one last woman even for a minute coming about just pissed me off doing some next level shit. I would want to talk about those who are the antithesis of a soulmate. You really want me to get serious with this next level shit? I will fucking do it. All these past women are just that; the antithesis of a soulmate. Cowards too afraid to communicate anything and just trying to drag you down because they like you. I am so done with this trashy people. I avoided real juicy details in my story mates.  But its time for Raunchy Tales. Just let's go down the list of things that happened which may or not reveal as they are for the good and the bad. I was wondering how I was going to communicate some ideas  but now I have no worries. None at all. Just tell it as it happened. What will it do? Ruin Marriages?

Just full disclosure; because Regenerates is a Kyeombi series its to be said there will be no sexual activity in the work so let's just do this in a secondary capacity.

Comments

Popular Posts