5D

 The great thing about blogging is that is verstaile and you are basically free to do as you wish. No heeding to any algorithm and things of that nature. In the past I have often maximized the blog to reach the most readers but of late; I have done things differently to navigate against this all to even reach back to the fall 2016. Many people don't understand the pain nor the hurt that I was forced to deal with. I decided that in 2022, I would leave this whole burden behind. Strengthening the effort of recovery and that is what I have been doing and piece by piece. I do say that these works I realize maybe never belonged on this blog. People seem to not want to even frequent to a blog and have developed hatred akin to thinking its out of fashion. I kinda of was happy when the Twitter that the idiots who clamored for Musk finally got what they deserved by having their out lying links snapped. Their whole income gone and really it suites them well especially overtly cocky people like that Jasmine model. But then I realized that women don't have it great in this country and this would be a selfish thing that only benefits me and me alone in some sort of vengance against a person who gazed at my work of 10 years ( to which they have only be creating for three) and said, " it looks like shit-you should get a real job". I hate these idiots who make too many assumptions but whatever; not everyone is a scumbag like that woman. Wanting to get in on ten year drama that is the equivalence of fucking around with old people who have been married for a while and  just trying to take the wife's side when she is abusive. That is what the woman is doing and ultimately you are going to get hurt doing this aka playing with old people who maybe are five to 10 years older than you and thinking that you know everything. You don't. Many of the stories I have told over the years are completely to make people look good when they look hideous. I fell as if I am this dude forced into psuedo marriages that somehow logically exist yet never occurred enough to exist and just left with the sembalance of every bad thing in marriage.

I look to you to talk about the revival of the X-Men in August 2019. I am to say that corporation sense new energy about in about and just find inventive ways to basically steal but not steal shit. Anyways, the whole new X-Men by John Hickman introduced a concept character called Moira who is friends with Charles Xavier. She is basically the catalyst for change because you see folks, she was once a school teacher and then she died. Yes, she lived a happy life. She had a husband but when she was born again which is somehow her mutant ability; she found that she could not stand her husband and saw a different way to live. Each time trying to find a way for mutants to live into the future peacefully. Let me say that the work that is the X-Men reboot is okay and all but really it just feels a bit stolen, man. I will be honest with yea. My whole great deal is that women come upon me and they go through an experience. I bring such an experience that its like Moira being reborn the 2nd time and they distance theirselves because they don't want to live any happy life with me or just realize they would be bond by me or whatever. Its to be said these women are smart; they realize there is a future with me but refuse to even socialize well to ever make it true and have a grudge against me for stuff I never did and never will do! I think if I have to use literal science fiction to describe the hate women have for me in a large quantity-we literally have a problem Houston.

I think upon this Monday night where I had matched on Tinder actually this was yesterday. I had matched on tinder with this girl and she ultimately did what after I tried to set up a date and it was going well; she unmatched me after telling me to text her when I wake up. Never realizing that maybe a person actually has to actualize needs in some maslow hierachy and would not be awake till 2pm. I should have sealed the deal and got her number but alas-they would probably not message back. Its like a person has to speed run before another person comes to the whole X-Men reality/life 2 realization and just fucks you over. My mate; some voice reached this woman as it does all and she unmatched me. I got to say that I later accidentally signed in with facebook when I signed in with google and got banned from Tinder for having two accounts I did not want to have. Well its kinda of a waste that Tinder is like this and there is no way to stop what is a honest accident. Its openly, no forgiveness to me. They say onto theirselves, " he is a bitch, and is just a normie so ditch him". I think already that if a person was going to treat you like shit and too cowarldy to even speak to you with thinking their profound X-Men reality 2 thought; I have dodged a bullet. But no, these people come back again and again as if they regret or think that I am their base for better fucking things. 

I think that if I reach them in time and speak to them so they don't get these unhealthy/ unrealistic things that they won't have malice towards me. But no, some of these creeps say onto me, " no nigga that is what you deserve" and just think to their fucking selves that I am controlling them and that its not favorable when a black man does that. No, especially when it trying to CIA them to stop further attacks on me. It does not help things when you have a large entity pushing these lies. Pushing this fucking nonsense. It works in fiction and maybe logically in another world; these various couplings exist or could but it will never exist here because these women for one way or another are vindictive, evil and selfish people. I mean what the fuck is this crap? What the fuck is it? Its entitlement and instant gratification gone wrong and some of these people are just itching for blood. Animals is what I am attached to. Just some creep looking at you weird and thinking unsavory shit that makes them the herald of the world but just the heralds of the end. What hope does society have to continue when people engage in this ideology and refuse to even learn who people are. 

I think that most of the times folks that I got so many people wrong. At the start of this blog aka 9 years ago; I thought these people were nice and that they were going to be good. That we could socialize like humans and not come to hastily generalizations and let me tell you; does actually speaking to these people make anything good? No, in fact the people I spoke to the most turned out the worst in trying to attack me and overall danger level. The fuck. So you mean that neither way but just existing causes these people to lose their minds. Pretty much and you just have to be up and ready for their assualts and attacks. Is that fair and who are these people even to try to command hostility towards another citizen. I wish these people would go to fucking jail. These animals give not but seconds to craft a narrative even if you are to attempt to speak to them. But this just makes you but a bitch to them and ultimately no one thinks of them in such a high regard of them being over you. I mean, there are people especially women I have met who think and thought I will and would just roll over for everything and anything just because of their thoughts and malice. Its gross.  My mates; ha, ha, ha-these people are lucky that I am the opposite gender and that fighting physically is not how I solve things but by words-yes and thank you, very much good fucking sir. I am not afraid of these people but of what damage they inflict. They are crazy and just cannot see reason. I got these people wrong at the start. Thinking they had faith in me but really were just so easy and so fickle to manipulate; they really have no backbone and no character anyone would find remotely even attractive. When I think about fall 2016; I think about the raw strength of crazy women akin to fucking wild animals. You never let your guard down around a wild animal and these women are batshit crazy. Then they try to project their insanity onto you. Me even thinking about these people was a drag upon a person's spirtually and anchored you to a hell that got worse in the ages especially when you moved to a place seeking escape from these women and just fell into a pit of snakes who look up to them and their whole entitled way of life of being cowards. Maybe don't write a person off because you are too much a self loathing idiot to even speak to a person. Alas; you would not often realize this vantage point or idealism without experience and it happening so many times and times again and then this viciousness of women who think they are entitled to you being lesser. I don't walk around thinking people are my wives or wife or whatever when I have not even gotten to know them and we aren't married but these people hold such hatred and grudges; that is what it just is.

Some people must not like waiting for a person to piece things back together and doubt the large issues and ultimately why would you? I am giving you a fucking warning. Don't think you have a view that surpasses the information I give when you will never understand a context of a place and never have been through the things that I have been through. That ultimately you must realize that nothing good comes doubting people's experiences and yes; people are willing to die on a rock to which they decided things instead of asking people how they felt. Don't be such a person. You don't even have to speak to people or even think of them later. You can leave them alone. Like damn. Unless you think you have the right to choose who lives and dies or that you are literal god or so vain and racist  you think you know shit when you don't..  Alas I turn to a "5D". What could it all mean and Klomi is back.


Comments

Popular Posts