Current Affairs.

 I am not at the liberty to say anything but greatly the audience levels of this site where the worst it has been for a long period of time. Like Twitter just fell off and is continuing to fall off as any source of viewership as if people are flying a coop. There was a Friday where you could feel the people just go. It was the last Friday of normacly. I am to tell you that a person must consider new things as a person was already clearly banned from twitter. I am to say that greatly the creative industry is a corrupt and ultimately unrelugated market and allows for black listing and no great unions nor pay really or any great career paths. I think that AI only will allow people to be more corrupt regardless of what they say about supporting artists. There is a certain cycle of events that does happen my mates in the creative industries to which it is easier to just do things alone. The cycle of events happen to be what? You post an idea to an online forum. Corporations co-opt the idea to create a similar idea without your permission or giving you money. They then blacklist you so that you cannot sue them later if you rise to power and ultimately because you posted an idea to a forum they have ultimately fucked you over! This is what the industry is and it will not get better with AI.

People greatly don't know that a person does face the threat of this anytime they would post to facebook in the past and ultimately it happened several times over. I am to say that a person cannot join these corrupt places and ultimately that means a person has to do things differently. People don't understand what a person even has to do to operate this site and it have any meaning.  The great matter is that a person does not have to explain when people are underappreciative of their efforts. I will get to where I need to go in due time. I will not tell people now what I am planning because that only encourages people who are malicious to do crazy fucking shit. 

Patience would be thanked but I know that people don't have any amount of it at all.A person will go at their own pace and constantly urging a person to move ahead will just further distance them for even contributing to a blog even further. I learned some things this year to which I won't forget and that people are unforgiving. The whole people blocking the comics I did on that reddit just botched a whole sum of audience but I think its good to not be grouped in with a bunch of pedoes and bad actors.

People may give up on this site but that is a mistake itself. Though if you are a stalker I would prefer you be gone and never return. I just wish it would be so friendlier like the past. Looking back my one mistake is even associating with a forum of comic book people and even other artists. They have nothing to give me and AI is probably a wake up call to how deriative their works are if they simply can be so easily commericalized. How they just exist to fill a void and many have no real meaning. Its funny. I will continue to post on this site for now.

Comments

Popular Posts