Regenerates; Off season-Veronica.

Funny story; This girl called Veronica or whatever is the person I titled Adminstrative Clog RA 1 earlier but I think that a name would humanize them because they just aren't that great of a person. They used to be apart of a great friend group that would study together and watch movies but ultimately even more were close with the girls of a group-this Bri, Gabby, Gabby's boyfriend and this trio of individuals and everything seemed to be good. These people did everything together. But ultimately that fell apart; this smaller group in the larger group which I hung out with. Ultimately my friends what encouraged the change? What did it? Could it be that Veronica got a big head because she became a RA and got to hang out with these jazzy people who weren't racists at all and never would later exclude every black RA from a picture or two? Oh, she got big headed. So much so that she became too distant from everyone and stopped hanging out and ultimately being fun no more.

 Once seeing this person every night to only a few times per week just walking around with her cool crew. Its so hilarious now looking back but the friendships that were on good terms were pushed by her being a RA and cracking down on alchol and drugs to where they broke. How she became a menace and unbearable to people really as they pretended to respect her. Its all a joke how fake people could be and how they avoided certain topics around them. Now, I look upon their facebook page and only the tolken black RA is their friend really much and it goes to show how much bridges they burned by being big headed, unyielding and all else. Poor Rat, the boy had to hide under a bed to escape the alchol crackdown one time and thne told about it thus souring people's opinion of her. This person was nice once. I did ask them to wake me up the last time I was there at the school and they did. They were being nice but I suspected that they did it because they liked me.

 What I am to say is that they had a boyfriend from highschool whom they went to prom with and he was basically it. Eventually that relationship ended when I left that college pretty much and what is to say that reading their facebook page that they later had a series of other boyfriends. But let me say that to me; it looked  as if the relationship was not stable and she was just keeping him around to fit in especially with Gabby and her boyfriend. Not the most attractive girl of them all. A beaky nose and looked like a freaking bird.  Worse is to be said is that they tried too hard to fit into "school spirit" which could be referenced not really as the such but cultish behavior passing as school spirit. Some people take the ideal way too far. I was looked at as if a 2nd option of sorts and I thought it'd be wrong for many reasons. The dude was not bad. I studied with him the whole night I created this site and he was nice to me giving me some of his candy that he had. What do you think it would be to indulge these sights? It would be bad. I am saying that Veronica herself was not a good person and maybe tried to take after Gabby who tried to aim for me at one time when she saw her boyfriend expendable. I think that if I get people to make a personal statement about their relationship because they alone realize they have not the best things of a historcial straightforward good image about their relationship then yea-I think I have succeeded. Especially when people want to fuck around with you. I am saying that Veronica attempted to emulate Gabby and really much likely wanted to be her. Such an overt compensation that they were always seemingly kind around another to which such a thing does not actually exist. People do argue and ultimately people did speak about others behind each other's back as if the information was not relayed to the same group of people.

Alas, this woman called Veronica would want you to be symapatethic to her but failed in every single regard imaginable of being a friend, a good person and ultimately any person who takes recognition for their behavior. Like man, why screw over the good dude. Reading her facebook post it makes her seem as the clearest beacon of good when ultimately she is the reason why these relationships did not work out by her ability to turn on people to match an image of a cool crowd or people she found cool. That makes her a literal backstabber to any person not on par with any trend she is currently following. My mates; that means the person is expendable and interchange by her whims and its not real love. If given a chance; this person would have changed boyfriends for the dude for me.  I mean; what girl would actually wake you up if they had no motive or else did not care for you. I have learned that this is meaning and was an excuse for her to touch me and get closer. I mean; yea-that is what it was and ultimately it could be said that a person was shifty. They would do whatever as long as they were playing make believe they were cool. They thought they were the it girl but really no one thought that at all. My mates; the only thought of her as annoying.

Veronica became so unpopular folks that all the people who had her possibly on facebook unfriended her or never cared to add her on. Its to be said that she did all she could to alienate people in this pretend niceness to which people saw through when she did things that harmed the ability of others to even live in peace or not see the RA regime prancing in their space because of her. Its to be said that she lost alot of goodwill just by being an RA and then being oblivious to what she was doing to anger people. People be angered just by what? Her just clamping too hard on the rules and their college lifestyle. Its to be said this person was clearly gaslighting people as well whilst trying to be friendly as if friends when they actually are speaking down to them and ultimately using the role as a powertrip. This is by how people spoke of her. Not the most liked individual at all after a time. The one time at the end I did ask her to wake up people literally kept their distance from her least they were Gabby herself. Just ultimately on the fringes of things.

How did I sleep? It was like as if someone was staring at me sleeping and ultimately it was her because when I awoke it was because she touched me awake staring at me as if in desperation. That look I would later learn means that a person holds interest in you. I am to say that this person has the gall to chase after me for what has been a month in as if they hate me for some reason. I mean; they wrote that after many boyfriends that they are gay. I mean there it is; you admitted it and now leave me the fuck alone. Why would any gay person try to hold some venegance of an incel level onto another who is not the same sex? Why? It makes no sense but yet they persist and go on and on and on. It never ends with this brainwashed out of touch imbecile. They are so out of touch they think they are cool. Its funny. Kudos and fun fact, Veronica knows Sarah B, Angie and Jenny in addition to Gabby and so what I am saying folks is that they know them from them being on the RA whatever together minus Gabby. These were not nice people aside that Jenny was likely just a tsundere who was probably racist but could be a good person. Sarah B was a bad individual and Angie a bit loopy and ultimately not a good person at all. I see their RA pictures at its just the most unlikeable people or people who holed off in some corner and really weren't seen. Like hmm, this is the group of people you were trying to impress but not that as if the group she else hung out with was even good itself. I am just saying that the way she went about things was/is unbecoming of a person indeed. You would do anything for social attention or to be the cool kid or get someone whom you were interested in. It just makes you a bad person and annoying really.

Comments

Popular Posts