Enough being liars; I am tired.
The nerve of some chicken shit stripper with some chicken shit tattoos to comment on years of work is just akin to entitlement and the relative ease of their ability to make a living online due to current social conditions is horrendous. Ultimately a person posted that they made nothing off Kyeombi because people have wanted to see finished comics but somewhat in the biggest retrieval of that effort; people lost interest. Now, my mates, I can literally post all that I want and no stripper who became an onlyfans model is going to tell me shit even in a sidebar fashion just because they know I follow them on Twitter. I posted as well to access why no one bought anything.
This is my right as a creator and ultimately a person is not going to , " keep quiet because you don't want to see the perspective of someone harassed and bullied by people you wish you were". I mean it's ironic as none of these college freaky deaky women want to even be associated with a woman who never went to their university, sells porn for a living and never went to college. Are you okay? You wish you went to college but ultimately just have no skills in that regard but a fucking idiot doing anything to appease people who could not give a shit about an Asian fishing white trash tattooed woman. You know what is worse; you had no ability to say it to anyone's face and just are a coward who wants to say some shit idly on the side about things that never concern you. Stick to your shitty tattoos and possible bad hygiene and leave people alone.
I am to say that I realize now that no one bought anything because I have been shadow banned andwas going to say that earlier. In addition, the condition of stalkers that enjoy reading this blog and seeing me struggle put together a comic book company to soothe their cowardice egoes is so terrible. As ultimately have negative onlookers in place of good people who could buy something and they just detract. Its to you the reader to realize that its not right for me to write about these creative processes and it be fed to the grimlins of the night for their delight in genuinely not understanding basic human efforts. These people are like Andrew Tate is to cooking but with art. They question why a person would waste their time on things like cooking when you can just prebuy everything. Well everything that comes already cooked and is frozen does not always taste good. Somethings need to be fresh and I am to say that AI is like the frozen food of art. You may never respect art or what it is to actually cook a fresh meal but these things are valid and necessary and actually palletable and not disgusting freezer burned trash. When I look at AI-here on a bit of a tangent but maybe not; it looks like freezer burnt packaged comformity of commercial bliss and not anything real. People rather want that shit are sick. That they are.
I am to say I rather not create in these environments and rather have removed myself from twitter and the blogger itself because why? People are just trashy and that be who they are. If a person later writes or wants to write about how they got no sales in such an environment then they could and fuck anyone who says otherwise, like who are you? You weren't even an adult 7 years ago or virtually 10 years ago when a person even started an effort. We are not contemporaries. You are a fucking child who honestly got lucky they were born when they were. Like do you think you could be a pornstar in the 2000s or 2010s when onlyfans and twitter did not exist in its shitty capacity as it does today? No; you were fucking lucky everything fell into place. Other people have to work against an unforgiving machine. And if you think a person is wrong for using the image of what is popular on twitter; funny women who go nude sometimes as you once were but completely ceased the funny-its not wrong. Men cannot make any gains. The only great time I ever made any gains was when the writing character of a site was a woman, funny and could be semi nude. Get real, man- all a person is trying to do is to get on a niche and its not a crime especially when I am actually the originator of the whole idea in part with many other creators who don't exist anymore to even inspire punks like you. Guess how old, MK MZODERN Nature is? Its four years old and existed far before your internet career. But some people want to act as if they created the genre when they never did. I myself did not even create it alone. But yet is it w I rong for someone who helped it along to continue it? I think not.
I think that from this year alone shows that people are impatient and just want a dude to speedily go over everything again so they can have entertainment and attack a dude and think they are cute and providencial. Its disgusting. Everything I have done is intentional because a person will not be led around to do things just because people have hatred for it or whatever. I want the best quality. You know that community college my work Dessacrow Academy is based off really does not like me ever since that new president took ahead. Like a little mini creep of that larger college and its so fucking funny how she wants to be the other one but never will be. There really is no commitment to any romantic dynamic or authoriarian regime in a community college but just those from other places and if so; you are a damn loser like some who fucks on a couch in front of everyone. Just wait; I actually have footage of the aftermath my mates lol. I just was being nice to see what their response to my reveals of their actual way of being was; it has been hostile of course and ultimately they refuse to make the necessary changes so a place can actually be about education and not racism, people having sex and highschool drama and mannerism carving over to make a place a hellscape. I refuse to let people have their way and ultimately people need to pay for past hostilities. The shit that people did in fall 2016 was not acceptable at all but just disgusting. I won't ever let any bitch forget it either.
In short what can you gain from this message. I aka at MK MZODERN will never cater to fucking creeps. Everything I have posted since 2016 is just cannon fodder for crazy people and ultimately in their minds triggers them but in any sane person's mind it would not trigger you at all when its the truth. I think I want to think back on how ten years ago; I thought I was on my way to making friends but now some idiot who was not even in college is just mocking my work when they are incapable of doing my work and ultimately are just a stripper and onlyfans individual with too much clout. Its funny. Its also funny how fake everyone was and that twitter is ultimately the same same friendliness. I have had enough of the lies. I am done. I cannot promise a person sees a future posting to this blog when every little shit wants a piece of the action. I would cry, " enough" but a person just wants peace. I will continue with what I have been doing and that is a review and revitalization.
Comments
Post a Comment