For the Jasmine of this future.
Hi, I would once again like to write on this blog again. Often a person has been busy and too busy to give the site the full attention and ultimately I will seize the day to bring back life and limb back to this site after what can be said is a blacklisting ultimately and an attemptive deplatforming. I was being casual and chill until you have some dumb motherfucker just coming out of the deer and grey woodwork to mock and harass you for the sake that they don't post naked images of theirselves on the internet. Kudos, my friends not everyone wants to do that. Things like art especially in these times where people have so much direspect for artists to make them factory settings for an AI and let me tell you I regret making that joke about Common saying AI! Because now in these times, where people have disrespect for art and that it is chilled to the bone of many and even justified by the idiots and dolts who not understand art at all-will you have to fight to even have a space to make a living. That be fine but realize even before AI, artists did not have it easy and now this thing made by scientists and these art hating academia people; just want to eradicate the lifestyle of many people just to make these perfect looking artworks that really have no care or attention to people of color.
For an idiot; a person who understands not art and not society nor any great thing of importance to even try to trash talk a person they don't even know is just showing of their violent class nature. They are no different from the trash that killed many native americans with their trashy fucking tattoos at that. They did not pass the vibe check as the kids would say. This action of malice when a person could just have shut up and really much done so because they have no control over me. I dunno what this idiot wanted. They wanted to get into something that was happening likely when they were in middle school and not so fucking tattooed? I mean this person just choosing the wrong side just to get some attention and that is not cool. No dogpiling onto something you know nothing about especially when it looks like you never went to anyone's college at all and it shows from a lacking circumstanial narrative but an eagerness to follow with oppressors. You like people hiding the truth and not facing reality you fucking descendant of rapists and colonists! You fucking white bitch! Yes, this is what you like and you are being a bitch. I dunno man; maybe not everyone wants to make money in the shitty fucking way you do. You aren't even a trained real porn professional but just a diy son of a gun who really puts in half the effort for the exposure you have. I would say sex work is a profession but some people think they are the best because currently they have numbers.
My mates and my folks; I have watched porn since 2009 and really much in 13 years people come and go and some people just fall straight the fuck off. They fall so off that they ultimately have to get other jobs. People, those who are on twitter today especially this cowardly person who does not even want to directly reference a person but still put them on blast despite not even knowing them or even appreciating what they are trying to do; will not always last into the future with onlyfans and their current way to be. No, many people are likely to fall off like so many people already have from the 2018 era which was not long ago. People have been forgotten whom were muchly mainstays on the net in that period. Their careers only lasted a short while. Celestia was an aspiring porn model employing the first funny to nude type tweets on twitter. Ultimately porn did not work out for the fellow and they just became a streamer who goes to college to become a pyschologist or something along those lines. Lol. At least this person has plans. Most people don't incase porn does not work. You can say little Jazzy whatever has this LaCoast Thots company but let's be real; its not a mega company and ultimately is a small business that could fail at any time like other influencer efforts. Lol, my mates-what the fuck do you think is going to happen to many of these onlyfans people who do it not for the passion but for the money? They either move onto to other things or just the money dries up and they really have no options later on. Youth does not last forever but passion does move people to become successful pornstars or people with an image that people can buy into. Some of these models online have no passion but sheer entitlement. I would say that Kaykookiedough should go back to college whilst they still have money to do so and not be in debt. Ehrmm, its a good idea because your fame won't last forever especially when it tied to a platform that is like the Titantic sinking!
I am to say that a person will not be told what to do but a dumb bitch who will run out of steam and is the lesser porn star and the one that will fall off. Like damn. You think you will be in your early 20s forever and there aren't tons of women to not come up behind you and basically learn to be more successful from your faults? Lol. I have to laugh. This person just thinks that they can tell me what to do just because my comics did not sale. You are kidding me with this shit. This little gremlin thinks they can attack me because they have internet prestige. They want attention and think that they must add into the wrong and are too cowardly to do the right thing. They are a little imbecile who is afraid of real world issues and prattles around in a stereotypical world to never think of any social responsibility. I am not asking them to say the world but mind their own fucking business. Not everything needs to be said. This woman is such trash they like those women I came across from college think they can cross me and control me as if some freaking toy. Its all funny and then some. You think its easy to start your comic book company when people in positions of power, locally in schools and in the entertainment business basically pick fights with you? After all that shit; anyone motherfucker just prattling on as if they have a say even if not having the courage to say it being a punk ass bitch-just has to be taken on and just like put off their little drama trip. Just stop and leave me the fuck alone; your white privilege can only buy you so much. But if a person has to make some room to put such a laughable speck of coward in their fucking place; fucking I will do it. Its so evil to join in on shit that is already evil.
I think that if you are compelled to attack me basically thinking after all the stuff I have seen and done that your little bitch ass could never be bothered to do; bro-you are an idiot. You want to be hurt. You want to be wronged because its not fair to me for that stuff to have happened in the first place and for you to mock a person's effort of comic creation just because you want to be popular with crazy women and bigots who hate theirselves go the fuck right on but don't expect me to allow such disrespect. Just that one bit of aggression is all I need to go full blown nuclear because if I yeld; a person will think they can kill me as their ancestors murdered native americans. There is no cherry picking in right or doing the right thing and obviously have been too lenient with people so that years later that some motherfucker wishes to emmulate basic people who were crazy. Not only that but these people are pedos, they are neo-colonists, bigots, right-wing nerds ( Ap respectively) and dumb fucking idiots who attack people for no reason but having a life and thus not being able to be manipulated by them. Nope. Fuck you and every little dumb bitch who thinks any of those things are great. Paint these women as they were but I did not list everything they are. I maybe left out some were cracked out of their fucking minds on these little drugs a person need not name and some toxic 1984 brand of school spirit much like cult energy. I find it funny that a person who likely never graduated from college wants to emulate people who ultimately are entitled assholes and ultimately had grades enough to be AP in college. What in the fuck?
I have taken some days to consider what this person's aggression means. Will they send haters and will this derail current efforts at the blog. I really don't know but they have more reach than me and ultimately I don't have time for a bunch of nobodies joining in! So we got to get at the source of potential terror my friends. All it takes is one idea leader to hang you, folks and never forget that. Elon Musk and Trump have contributed to actual deaths in the real world at asians, black people, jews and all sorts of people if not military people whom they want to stand by. Kudos, Trump actually gave away Americans in Aghanistan to be hunted by Russia. Elon Musk had to be paid by the U.S government to grant Ukraine his internet service and ultimately that caused deaths of Ukraine soldiers. I need no one more enemy and if I have to crush some bystanding bitch by word of mouth and articles alone painting them badly; then a person will do it. Why? They had no business attacking me. None! They did it as they want and I do as I need to survive. You get it; that is their entitlement but I was a bad person to pick on or bully. Like fucking read this site and do you think that a person is not a war veteran or some shit by the number of decals a person has snatched. Or rather in english; if what I say is not true why would anybody else respond by attacking me or shadowbanning me? They know its real. They know the truth and so the fuck does this Jazzy individual.
I just up and unfollowed this person and their friend because you know; the minute I followed them-they must have checked this site and come up with their priviledged fucking opinion. It was so much in that range; that is what actually happened and yes a person must act before they send a mob to do the lynching. So here's what I am going to do. Going to go into some backstory of this individual and see if they even have any business in my affairs or deciding for me that my comic business failed and I should in their worlds " fuck off and stop exposing people to things they don't want to see". I mean; that is just rude.
I worked life and limb on those comics and ultimately did you even read them? No, because they aren't free and you don't respect art with your ai filters. I ultimately don't care if you respect them or not but what I am pointing at is that this person is being direspectful and ultimately passes the line of which people can tolerate some random ratty ass looking woman saying shit about their work they have ardourously poured over. Damn. You just don't know what shit a person has been through to even create the stuff and you chalk it up to useless. Your dumb ass only has to get naked and take pictures, then get naked and have sex and then post so dumb funny tweet that only some 20s to 30s would even find funny to get net traction to be making money. Other people don't want to do any of that shit. A person's life is not even remotely affixed to the level of privilege and ease your ass walks in. You at least get to feel the compassion that people your age actually give a fuck about you and get boyfriends who give a seeming fuck about you and your efforts. Its so funny but from even without the consideration of what people aim to do; you are more gifted with what are relatively normal things of relationships then what is always betrayal, hatred and gutting of character! You dumb bitch have life so easy and your tattoos just mean fucking nothing but just filter. Like the Ai filter you use, it really has no meaning but to be an abomination in the wind of what should actually be. I mean people got tattoos for fucking meanings like olde native still around americans and not just to be something to cover their skin because the wearer is bored. I put my effort in my comics and yes; people did not buy them to read them but what was a person to do? Put it all on the site when a person realizes people don't respect art and just would not even find it worthy to steal and put behind an ai machine. I am to say that people don't like uncolorful grungy works but surely would read it if it was free. My main thing is that a person went nuclear saying that my work is not worth shit and is stuff that people "should not see". You must be the centre of at everyone's thoughts when such a tattooed, uneducated and wannabe pornstar. Surely everyone would agree with you! No, they would not. You attacking me is like an outsider attacking an outsider who at least can fit in with society. No one will actually care if a fight is had in internet drama really. Its not going to make the news at all. But really all that matters to me is defending myself and yes my works.
I don't care who you think you are and/or my current level of success but you aren't going to fuck me. I have had it enough. No more entitled rantings from people who really I know nothing of and why they even have beef with me when I don't even fucking know them. Its enough. I have had enough. No more ratty ass PR people commenting on a comment I left saying its good or whatever and then trying to cancel this site. No more ratty ass women just coming out of the woodwork thinking they can make me a villain when I am not but a victim to their baffoonery. I am tried of turning the other cheek just because people are women and that me revealing what I know would make them basically bad people and would get them in deep trouble. My friends, I have tried this whole year to focus on a linear story but yet people come out to hunt me for sport but I guess a person can only do what is common courtesy at this point; return the hostility and that I will do but just revealing what a bad person this little bastard is if they already aren't picking on a person who literally does the work for what they want to achieve and is not using a shortcut.
I think that I will not be following many people anymore when they aren't real professional but just entitled brats who understand nothing and are content with that.
Comments
Post a Comment