Runecasters; Hostility from Lego.

 Runecasters Lego controversy

I guess that Lego actually hates me. Space and time could never use all the gums to stick a vase together to repair my affinity with the current brand. It has become fake and gaudy and everything the original creator would have hated. The toys are overpriced as fuck and lack originality and just feature expensive Marvel retrends and not really much original ideas as per the past but product lines like Ningago which have become brands theirselves.

Once upon a time, Lego for creative but now they hate the old people who even allowed the company to even exist today. I supported the company through interest and with Bionicles and brands very original asking for them for birthdays, Christmases and any time I could get one from the stores they sold them. Truly magical but my oh my, Lego hates that you ever created with the bricks which is the purpose of Lego. Or I should say Disney owned Lego.  

Lego has forgotten who made them successful. The great thing is that one time made a post about how Runecasters came about and I would later casually just post a response to Lego not advertising anything and shortly after some nosy social media manager gazed through my Instagram account; I guess they did not like me nor this site nor wanted to speak to me. That hurt me and it was unnecessary to be so rude. Especially giving the fact that people were offering free advertisement. I was in that post going to show people how they could make Rex in Legos but fuck no. I think that ultimately this response and how it was targeted this site shows complete contempt for me and older people who even popularized Lego in the first fucking place. 

Alas, I will still say that Lego has lost its identity at least to me and ultimately a person could create a much better toy if they wanted. Long ago, I wanted to write this but was under duress so I could not. Frankly, just going to get a lot of hindered things out of the way. I don't like Lego the company but the bricks are good and so is the past company.  The rat owned variant can bite it.

Comments

Popular Posts