Realtime comics
Real Time comics is getting an update that after 2 years or whatever it has been of working on it I figuring out ain't perfect workflow to make comics with it consistently. You know the first I tried to do was all Kyeombi in a day and it took two years practice to get it just right. The fall 2016 ideals indeed and now I realize that I have truly caught up to where I should be and greatly finally realize the true potential of the Kyeombi 25 works in a day challenge; the ability to create 25 comics of 25 different series not using AI but the human ability. I realize you can create other people's works with this. The update is that you can get one random work for me by paying $500. A new work that's completely original. If you are a fan of coyote it basically let you create a random kyomi work not with your preferences but just will make me brand new work that wouldn't exist without the query.
Comments
Post a Comment